Blk Boy 3:Block

this is what Radens hair would look like and the only reason why i covered the guys face because i want you to imagine Raden in your own way

Warning:grammar might be shitty

He needs to catch this block Jora felt heated up thats what he wanted to get her to be so frustrated and annoyed.

"So who ya texting?" Bel looking over her shoulder.

Bel already knew who it was she just wanted to be sure.

Its really weird that Raden..yes Raden the one who Jora hated since middle school wanted to have a conversation with her obviously he wants something.

Nudes?

Sex?

Maybe he just wants to play with her mentally.

Nobody isn't going to hurt my friend specially him Bel promised in her thoughts that she refused to let a snake slither around Jora's garden.

"Just talking to a nuisance" Jora said exiting out the massager app and going to her music player.

"Why don't you block him" Bel asked its quite weird for her to not to.

"Mhmm?" Jora plugging in the headphones in her ears but it was short until Aditi yanked them off.

Three of her friends were giving her the do you like him? Look

"No no hell no i loath him with every bone in my body"

"Good we honestly thought we lost you there now block time"Bel picked up the phone from Jora's lap.

Aditi was doing the blocking while Bel kept the phone in place.

"He's officially in your block list"Aditi smiled then turned her attention to Rinnie who awkwardly smiled back.

"DON'T AND I MEAN DON'T GIVE AWAY THINGS FOR A LIGHT SKIN NIGGA"

"HE'S FINE AS FUCK THOUGH"

They all began to have irritation towards her.

"And you gave away your friends number to her arch enemy for a light skin nigga I'm not good with math but i know that shit don't add up" Bel said
Slowly so Rinnies thick skull headed self could understand.

"well I'm sorry Deandre didn't even text back"Rinnie pouted.

"Because he ditches school to smoke weed stop liking the losers" Jora told her calmly even though in her head she wanted to be strict but Rinnie was easily sensitive.

"Yeah you're right" Rinnie said sadly Laying her head on her backpack all desparate like and circling her index finger on the table.

While they were cheering up Rinnie Jora saw him coming in the cafeteria.

Hazelnut skin,bright brown eyes,Full but defined lips and Short black natural curly hair that perfectly remained with wavy details.

Jawline was intense but appealing and sharp.

He wasn't the same like the others, he's dreamy.

Ha the black prince has arrived just as she was saying that in her head his eyes met hers,Smirking at her fiendishly.

Jora did the unthinkable..

She smirked back at him because he didn't knew that his little game was trapped in her block list.