Blk Boy 4: Perfect

What i think Jora would look like^

Warning: chapter is trash

She's really cute when she's angry I'm going to keep this thing I'm doing last a little longer Raden exiting out the cafeteria,he decided not to humiliate Jora front of the whole school.

He was going to delete his replys and make it look like Jora was having a made up conversation by herself with his number.

Yes...

What a sadistic nigga.

He went back to his group of friends and waited for Jora to leave the cafeteria.

She's taking too long going to the messages and started typing.

Raden: do you live in the cafeteria? hurry up i want to see the look you gave me again it seems like you really want it

Her being frustrated really gets me.

"Hey Raden" a girl who Raden didn't enjoy her presence but slept with numerous of times.

She had long "real" hair that had a indian women somewhere in India bald headed,caramel skin and a inviting body.

He wasn't fazed his attention was directly at the exit door from the cafeteria.

"Since its friday do you want to come over" She had a hold on his arm and laying her head on his shoulder.

Please leave you're so boring and not interesting when we fuck

"Nah I-" finally the person he was waiting for came out of the exit.

forming a conceited smile he put two fingers under the lightskin's girl chin raising it up so she had eye contact with him.

"Sure meet me after school" pecking
Her lips, in the corner of his eyes he saw Jora and made sure she was watching.

He knew Jora didn't like him romantically she didn't even like him at all,he just wanted to mess her around since he send her "be mine Jora" he knows how her mind works she thinks too much she's probably thinking why did he ask me to be his if he just going to be with other girls?.

Thinking about her being confused pleased him "perfect" he said out of pleasure not noticing he said that straight at the girl who annoyed him.

"did you just call me perfect?"Her cheeks turned pink.

all these people in this school thinks you are but not to me.

"Yeah" he was dying inside now she's going to cling to me more,the peck and him raising up her chin was common but calling her perfect wasn't.

He went back to looking at Jora who was already far away from him.

Perfect