Blk Boy 6:Change my mind

"Heres what not gonna happen ok your insane first you tormant me and then want me to be yours thats some white people shit and i refuse to enter its like one of those stories "i fell in love with my bully" no and no thats final" Jora said out of breath the wind blowing making her skirt rise a little.

Raden sat down as he stared up at her "eh Jora i did those kind of things to you in middle school and freshman year get over it"

"Get over it? get over it? this nigga right here"

They were on the roof top of Carlos restaurant where Jora worked but since her job time was over and Raden told her to meet him on the roof top with no hesitation during the storage room situation.

now your probably asking why did Jora listened and meet him,she could've simply stood him up and plan Rinnies death since she's the one who gave out information on where she worked.

The girl was waiting to get her pay back thats why she came.

"We're mature now"

"Last week you wanted to humiliate me now you want me to be yours so don't be saying we're mature"

I'm the one who's really matured.

"The only reason why I'm like that towards you because you don't see me romantically"

"So you humiliating me was just showing you liking me in your fucked up way and you're part of the reason why i don't even pay attention to you niggas"

Raden knew the damage he caused but can't fix the past but can still heal the present and make the future healthy.

" i do have a little sadist side of me that messes up my feelings but if you make me your boyfriend i won't be that towards you"

"No"

"But why?" this would be much easier if i told her through text she's being so difficult.

"Because you're lying you just want to ruin me for pleasure"

Raden rolled his eyes he grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer.

"Then don't let me ruin you"

"Ah fuck off thats not what i wanted to hear"

"You expect me to say "trust me i won't ruin you"what type of romance books you've been reading? This is real life and I'm the reality"

"Even if i did wanted to be yours that would be a messed up relationship and i do recall not dating my own race"

"Messed up relationship? I'm not going cheat,hit you or even humiliate you and why not get with a black boy? let me change your mind about us"

Raden tightened his grip on her wrist.

The air become cold and more windy.

Is he really serious?,
Is he just lying so he can get to me If he is then he's a good actor.
Should i just give up and give him a chance.

Her good side kicked in.
No jora hell is wrong with you girl? Don't do it.

Then her bad side arrived
But if you don't say yes then you won't know what could happen for the good.

Or you dodge a bullet if you say no again.

Or she stand front of that bullet and it healed beautifully.

Bitch you sound more insane then Raden.

Well atleast I'm not no boring ass bitch always making Jora pick the non-exciting decisions..

Atleast i-

You two shut the fuck up I'm going for it.

"Sure try to change my mind but I'm not going to agree on dating you"

Raden formed a grin he picked her up and twirled her around.

"Its better then getting a no again"

His light Brown eyes staring back at her dark ones.

"I'm going to show you my true affection nobody has ever seen"

"Oh goodie i feel so special" rolling her eyes but it felt weird having somebody she hated show romantic feelings towards her.

You must forgive the ones who hurt you..

Fuck that! She thought.

I'm going hurt you little black boy no matter how long it takes.

He put her down and stared at her in distaste.

Just minutes ago he was being all sentimental but now he's looking at me in despair what's up with this dude.

This girl is vicious i know what she's doing and that just makes me more attracted to her.

"You had some lint on your shoulder that was bugging me" he picked the lint off.

"You put me down and gave me a disgusted look because of some lint? Wow Rad you're something"

"Aww you already gave me a nickname how cute" he still had that child-like grin on his face.

"Don't get used to it and how do you feel when people notice us being around each other? Is your popularity threatened?"

"I want you all to myself so it ain't nobody's business only ours"

I don't even care if my status drains out because of Jora.

"I guess you're right"she took a quick glance down at the traffic jam and went back at the insane black boy who wanted her to be his.

I can already feel somebody thinking that the relationship is unhealthy but whats love without tragedy?