Blk Boy 5: First Touch

This new cover i made is giving me life and Tupac is daddy

It's been a week and nothing has happened i guess he was just bored Jora was replaying the look he gave her when he pecked that girls lips while she was walking past him.

Why did he ask me to be his if he just going to be with other girls? Raden was right she did think too much for situations that barely left a impact on her.

"Hey! hermosa (beautiful) get back to work! No day dreaming" a man with a thick mustache slammed the table that had Jora slouched down on.

She jumped, now fully aware that she was at work and slacking off.

"Sorry Carlo just have many things going on in my head" damn that idiot won he really got to me.

"Its fine but next time it won't be" her boss said walking off "hire a hormonal teenager they said,it would bring a young audience they said Dios mío" saying my god at the end of his sentence in Spanish.

"Great now my pay check is going to be lower then Radens gpa"

"Who's Raden? and don't worry about it your the best waitress he ever hired" one of her female employee's who was in her mid-twenties told her.

"Thanks and he's nothing to know about just a nuisance that is all"She awkwardly smiled.

"Alright anyways you heard the man stop slacking off,you can go to the storage room and get napkins these people who bring their kids here are so messy"

"Well he did say he wants a young audience " they both laughed together and then went their separate ways to do their duties.

"Now where is that light switch?" Jora hands on the walls trying to find it.

"Right here" A familiar voiced said making her jump like a cat.

Grabbing her hand and pulling her down with them.

Heart pacing,mind racing around for conclusions.

A rapist? A kidnapper? Maybe taking me away for human trafficking.

Wait hold the fuck up why am i being all scared i can get out of this.

The anonymous suspect had her on his chest and she was between his legs.

"you want to block me huh? And thought you were going to get away with it like a sly cat when they scratch people for no reason..." Radens arms wrapped around Jora's shoulders.

"Oh its just you..who the hell waits for somebody in a storage room? Eh don't even answer that just let me go"

How did he even know that i worked here?

"I'm not going to let this moment go short its the first time i actually touch you" nuzzling his head on her neck.

"You smell divine i wonder what you taste like".

"If you tried to sound sexual it didn't work now let me go!" she thrashed in his grip.

"Any other girl would've been riding me by now if i said that to them"

I'm not like any girl you idiot.

" you killed the mood with your bitterness"He let go'd and push her to the side so he could get up and turn on the light switch.

"Jora in a waitress outfit wow" he eyed her up and down.

She ignored him and walking to the door,he quickly slide front of it, blocking the way.

Putting her in a similar shoulder hold like last time but this time her head on his chest.

"You're not leaving me so quickly i want to have a talk with you"

I like touching you like this even though you hate me.