Blk Boy 7: Our Relationship

Warning: chapter is trashy
I DON'T HAVE NOTHING AGAINST LIGHTSKIN GIRLS some are either nice and doesn't want to be against dark skin girls on the other hand some do want to be against us and like to be fetished

"What do you think about Joras body?"

I'm really not in the mood for this Raden stopped writing some answers for the class work and started to ease drop he tried not burst out and yell at them telling them to shut the fuck up and stop objectifying her body only i could have those thoughts of her.

"She has a fat ass but the bitch is ugly"

You only say that because she called you out on your shit.

he knew and everybody else knew Jora have some slick comebacks that made people hate her for it.

"Hey Raden what do you think?"

I don't even know you guys why are you acting all buddy with me?.

The curse of being popular.

" why are you asking? usually when a nigga is too pussy to show a liking towards a girl they pretend they hate her back and talk shit so do you like her?" Raden challenged the boy not noticing he did those acts to Jora just because he liked her.

Say yes and its the end for you.

He was being snappy the past few days because he hadn't seen Jora since the roof top talk.

Did she change her mind? of course she did I'm crazy for asking that for all the things i did.

"Speaking of a female dog" The boy said out loud.

Jora walked in the classroom looking all slump She was holding a box of tissues and a late pass on the other.

She gave the pass to the teacher and sat down far back.

"Don't call a girl a bitch if she called out the fact that your jordans are fake" Jora sniffed.

The whole class went "oooo"

Thats my girl Raden laughed making some people give him a confused look but got over it the comeback was good.

"Atleast i don't be dressing like you, you look like a dirty ass rat"

Jora sigh in annoyance "all you kids care about is who dresses better now tell me is your gpa better then your outfit?"

"No he got all Fs "the teacher joined in making the whole class laugh again.

The rude black boy kept quiet but he glared at Jora showing that he will get back at her.

"so disrespectful and stupid thinking that your weak insults could leave a impact now look at you being all quiet" Jora blown into the tissue.

That boy now reminds me of someone..oh yeah middle school me when my rudeness was freshly alive toward Jora.

Speaking of Jora why is she so far away?

Raden got up and sat next to her making his classmates stare at him once again in confusion.

"I thought you two didn't get along?"

"Are you two together?"

"Fuck buddys?"

The classroom being filled with chipper but they both ignored everyone in their surroundings.