Missing You (Part Two)

Sorry this is gonna be more of a texting chapter than anything else. Also sorry about my updating schedule i was mourning 2 people and a third one just died.

John POV

   Before going out with Laf and Herc I went to the dorm to see if Alex wanted to come. When I walked in no one was in there. I decided to text him.

Me: Sorry if this seems a little creepy I noticed you were gone. Me, Laf, and Herc are going to do something. When your done doing whatever you should join us.

Alexander 💖? 🤓?: Hey, I was hanging out with some people maybe I will join you guys in an hour or two. Tell you all about it.

Me: Okay text me when you wanna meet up I'll text you where.

Alexander 💖? 🤓?: Okay see you then.

   I then text Herc and Laf in our group chat.

Me: So where are we meeting up?

Laf 😛: It does not matter to me. We needs to talk though. Herc looks like your choosing.

HERCULES MULLIGAN😠: Do you just wanna come to our dorm not a long walk. Plus I don't have to do anythig. Also Laf you're.

Me: Haha okay be there in a minute.

Laf 😛: I hate you.

   I read the last text chuckled and put my phone away. Laf saying we need to talk worry's me, but we've always been great friends. I start wondering what they want to talk about when I get up to theirr dorm.

   "Sit." Laf says. We sit in a circle like we need to talk about my problem. Herc rolled his eyes a little.

   "What do we need to talk about?" I ask not sure if that was the wrong move or something.

   "Alex" when he says his name I wonder if Alex did anything bad or if they didn't like him and were gonna kick him out of our little group.

   "What about him?" I ask very worried.

   "It's not really about him its more kind of you-"

   "For the love of god spit it out already." I cut Laf off.

   "You like him." Herc answers for Laf.

   "No I don't." I say Herc raised his eyebrows at me.

   "Let me see your phone." He said "No let me see what he's in your phone as."

   "I'm not sure how I feel about him." I say. That seemed to shut them up.

   "Let me text him." Laf said.

   "What? No!" He didn't really think I was gonna give him my phone. He glares at me so I pull out my phone and see that I have received a text

Alexander 💖? 🤓?: You know the Schuyler Sisters? I just got Eliza's number! Tell you all about it!

My heart had dropped. "It doesn't matter." I say as a whisper but both of them hear me. They were about to ask, but Alex sent the same thing to them in a group chat. Laf seeming frustrated gets up and starts muttering something about Alex. Herc moves over to where I was sitting and pats my back. "I'm gonna go." I say as I get up and walk to my dorm.