The Love I Thought I Wanted (Part One)

Layfayette's POV (WHAT?!?!)

   Herc and I were having a little bit of a makeout session, with our shirts off and maybe slowly stripping until I got a text message. And another. And another. And another. And like 500 thousand more before me and Herc got tired of the noise.

Me: WHAT DO YOU WANT I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING!!!

Alex (Mr.Talkstooomuch): JOHN IS OUT ON THE STREETS!

Me: What?!?!

Alex (Mr.Talkstooomuch): Yeah! We need to look for him!

Me: I THOUGHT YOU WERE TAKING CARE OF HIM! FIRST ELIZA NOW JOHN?! I CAN NOTS BELEIVE YOU! ME AND YOU WILL BE HAVING A TALK LATER!

"What's wrong?" Hercules asks as he digs his head into my neck.

"We need to go look for John." I say. That got his attention.

"He moved." He says in a questioning tone.

"Oui. To the streets!" I say as I get off his lap and put my shirt back on. Herc quickyly follows.

   Me and Herc run outside and meet Alex.

"What happened? How could you?Je vais te tuer! Ce sera horrible d'abord, je vais-"

"You can do all of that later, but right now we need to focus on finding John." Hamilton cuts me off. He's extremely lucky John likes him.

"Where do we start looking he could be anywhere! Hell he could be back in South Carolina!" Hercules interrupted.

"I don't know, but we gotta ask everyone we know. Even the people we hate." Alex says

"I hate everyone..." I mumble under my breath.

I start texting everyone. 

Thomass Jefferjerk: Please help us find John.

Samuel Pleasebeburied: Please help us find John.

Charles Pee: Please help us find John.

Jackass Maddonthaveason: Please help us find John.

James Reckless: Please help us find John

Eliza: Please help us find John.

Angeliqueen: Please help us find John.

And Peggy: Please help us find John.

Maria: Please help us find John.

John Fatdams: Please help us find John.

Daddy: Please help us find John.

"Laf you accidentally texted me." Herc said as him and Alex were discussing where to look. I apologize.

Washington (Daddy): Will you please help me find my friend John Laurens?

   Some people replied back saying "No" cough cough Jefferjerk and his Boyfriend. Other than that I got everyone. I texted where everyone would look.
Me, Herc, and Alex: Go to the park
Eliza,Angelica, And Peggy: Go to the shopping centers.
Adams and Washington: Downtown
Charles Lee and Seabury: Uptown