luminescence

He held her in his arms all night.

The bond irrevocably breathed life into itself,gradually forming a heart and soul for it's temporary self.

Consciousness entered her system with rays of the the sun coaxing their way into her vision,depriving her of her sight.
It swept through his existence with a gust of wind,racking through his mortal bones and startling him as he awoke with a jolt.

Life was known for being a bitch.

His hair lay messily over his forehead,his hoarse morning voice and pursed mouth making her laugh.

He sighed and pulled her closer to him,an arm around her waist as they awoke,only to fall right back into the deep senses of nothingness.

----------
"Aexshyer,baby-I heard you were seeing someone?" His mama said,a glint of mischief evident in her eyes as she walked into the kitchen after a long day of work.

"Really,Ash? When are we going to meet her?" His step father added,grinning as he placed a quick peck on his mother's lips and placed the pot of chicken soup on the table.

"Uh,I don't know,you guys. Soon,I guess." He'd replied,pulling out a bowl and spoons as he awaited his meal.

His father had left his mother when he was ten,on account of unaccountable differences.

It was a mutual divorce,and now both of them were happily married and stayed friends.

When he was fourteen,his mama had met Rob and they'd gotten married last year after two years of courting each other.

He believed in love.