Missing Him and Harry's Ex

ALENA'S POV

I Miss him... If only ally is alive. Maybe they will be together again.[I sighed]. I miss jaleryooo! I miss my bestfriend! I remember when we are at 12 yrs.old.. In ourclass we are seatmate and then we keep talking and playing he always do backhugs! And that time I felt something but I ignore it. Hes my bestfriend. We always share secrets! And when its time to go home before he will go he hug me first! And I feel somethin. Ooh! I will never forget our cute moments. And Maybe I just really miss him soo much! I wish he could remember me....

HARRY'S POV
HEY! There you are again alena! Just sitting and looks like you always think that is so deep. I smiled

Umm! Yeah sorry its just because i miss someone. Alena smiled.

Ooh! Jaleryo? Right? Come on hes gonna be okay! He will remember everything and specially you! Alena! His bestfriend. I winked.

Yeah i know but something bothers me harry!. Alena cried.

Ooh! Alena.. What bothers you? Huh?.. I wipe her tears.

Umm! Harry! Why jaleryo can remember ally?! Maybe jaleryo still love her!!. Alena shouted

Ooh okay2x calm down alena! Maybe he still remember ally because ally hurt him the most. Alena c'mon its hard to forget the pain we felt. Even you or me. I sighed.

Ooh!, Sorry harry i forgot. Im very sorry I really am. Alena replied.

Shh! Its okay alena you dont have to worry about that okay? Jaleryo loves you the most than everything, you are jaleryo's world so c'mon alena stop crying. I winked.

Okay harry, by the way thanks! Thanks for being here when I need someone, please dont change harry!. Alena smiled.

Yes of course alena i will. I think maybe jaleryo is still hurt of what ally did. But hey! About what  I just said a while ago your his world. I replied.

Yeah, Do you know why they broke up? Alena asked curiously.

Umm.... Sorry alena i cant.. Ally is still my girl and my forever girl. I want to but I love ally so.  I replied sadly.

Ooh yeah! Sorry harry.... Ally's really lucky to have a guy like you harry! Alena replied.

Haha! Lets stop talking about this can we? Let's just buy a food outside and eat okay? I said.

Okay harry! Got it! C'mon! Alena replied.

We go outside and buy foods and then go to jaleryo's room we just sit and eat there. Jaleryo's still asleep..

I feel bad when someone asked why jaleryo and ally broke up. Even he is ally's past im jealous too. Why he will be the first to have ally than me? It should be me so that jaleryo will not get hurt and ally. Ally died because of jaleryo. Maybe ally cant move on to jaleryo. Even she have me. But ally did everything to make our relationship better. I felt really bad about my girl's death i shouldnt let her talk again to jaleryo! Im too late.... Maybe she is still alive now and right here in my arms.... I miss her...

Hey harry? Um are you crying? Or something? Alena said.

Ooh nothing! I just remembered something.  I quickly wipe my tears.

Hey harry! C'mon you can talk to me! Share your feelings promise i will just listen to you! Alena smiled

Ooh alena its okay but... You should know why Ally and Jaleryo broke up. Youre jaleryo's bestfriend. I think you should know it.. I replied nervously.

Okay go! Go! Harry? Tell me everything i should have to knowAlena said.

Okay2x but before that im gonna tell you something.. Something important its all about your sister and me. I replied.

Oh my god?! What's with you and my sissy?! Harry?. Alena said shockingly.

Uhm.. when ally and jaleryo are together... Me and your sister are together that time too. I smiled

Oh my god! What  the! Why my sis didnt tell me about this?  And harry did you really love my sis that time? Alena replied
I didnt know why,Maybe she's shy to tell you that he have a boyfriend that time and yes i do love her. The day that Ally broke up with jaleryo. I broke up with your sis.  I said.

Ooh and why? What happen? Harry? Alena replied

Alena.. I love your sis the time were together and if jaleryo and ally will date were dating too. We date alltogether. And we have a lot of fun but i fell inlove with ally. Accidentally. I dont know why. But i still love your sister and i felt somethin. I feel like i like ally. I said.

Ooh my god! What the hell?! Alena replied shockingly.

But i didnt tell ally all about my feelings because I dont want that because of me they will have a misunderstandings and maybe can cause a problem. But i still love your sis. And i really like ally too. I dont know why. I said.

Ooh! That is why my sister always go to her room and always locked the door and i hear that shes crying but I ignore it. Its not that I dont care about her but shes crying so I should let her she know what to do. Shes a big girl now. Harry. Did my sis know about that?! Alena replied.

Yes,Alena  and the truth about the broke up of ally and jaleryo because....