The Stranger

HARRY' POV
Becau---..... Haaaarryyy!!!. Someone yelled my name.
I turn around and I saw someone he's seems to be familiar! Ooh?! Yooou!!! I miss you buddy?! What are you doing here. I said.

Ooh nothing! I miss you buddy! Haha! So i wondered where's jaleryo's room? I heard he's in the hospital because of car accident right? Harry?. He replied.

Ooh yes buddy, oh i forgot this is Alena Jane. I smiled.

Ooh hello?  Alena? He smiled. Im uhm. Just call me Luis! He winked at alena.

Uhm hello luis! Nice to meet you, So youre one of jaleryo's friends huh?. Alena said.

Ooh yes, Len, not just friends but... Im jaleryo's b-. He replied. Someone talked fast so he coulnt continue what he should say.

Ooh! Guys! Come on! Come on! Lets go to Jaleryo's room to checked him. I quickly said.

Ooh okay! Come on Luis! Alena replied.

Ok ill follow just leave me here with harry first we have something to discuss in private please len?. Luis said.

Oook! Alena go to Jaleryo's Room.

Hey! You punk!? Why did you?! Are you going to tell her?! Huh? Have you lost your mind?. I said angrily.

What's wrong if I tell her? What's the matter huh?! Hey! Harry! Youre the one who lost your mind. Huh! You punk im going to kill you. Luis replied jokingly.

You bastard! Haiisst! But please dont, dont tell her, Yeah she maybe Jaleryo's bestfriend but she did'nt really know of Jaleryo's life, She dont even know why ally and jaleryo broke up. Bro? Dont tell her. Shes not ready. I said.

Yes bro, by the way im here cuz its okay for him that I will visit him right? He didnt even know who i am. Luis replied.

Okay, remember what ive said luis, we are going to tell her when she's ready. I said.

Yeah okay fine. Luis sighed.