The Girl

Luis POV

Its been a great day! Ive met Alena Jane she's seems to be pretty thats why jaleryo. Pft ! Ill just go to his room.

Guys?! Hey! Hi jaleryo,Feel better? I smiled.

Uhm yes but who are you? He said.

Ooh! Uhm! Just call me Luis. I winked.

Okay, so your my? What? He asked.

One of your friend? I answered.

Ooh okay. He replied
(Someone knocked the door)

Knock! Knock!

I'll open it! Alena shouted and opened the door.

Ooh hello im Doctor Lee,

Hello doc! We said

Jaleryo can go home now he's alright all  he have to do is to enjoy his life and remember all. Doc said.

Yes! Finally thanks doc! Alena said happily.

Ooh nice! Jaleryo said

Packed your things now jaleryo. The doctor said

They helped Jaleryo to packed his things. While I go outside and sit there . Seems like he's gonna be fine and remember all of the things. Hmmm. I just hope he cant remember me. Its bad for him to remember me. He just tease me away. Cant forget that day. The day i lost My..

Hey! Luis! Alena shouted.

Ooh! Hello Alena! What brings you here? I asked.

Oh! We just finish to packed his things. She replied

Okay,so lets go now! I said.

I drived the car. Its fun to be with them. My memory is still here.
Oh i really feel sorry for myself and for them. After I send them in to there house. I drive alone. So dark. And its raining.

Ugh! I really hate when raining!. I see someone and looks like a girl. Oh ! Yes shes a girl. Owh! Pretty! Seems to be familiar its like I saw her last last last month i think. Her eyes and lips remind me of someone. Hmm maybe im dreaming again. So I go to her! And grab her hand. She looked into my eyes. Her eyes are sparkling. Her lips is attracting.

Hi? Do you know me? She asked.

Oh,No No! Sorry you just looked familiar to me its like i have saw you. I answered.

Ooh! Great! Wooh! What a nice weather. Gotta go now. Im sorry. Im in a rush. She said.

Ooh wait! Can i know your name? Please? I asked.

Oh yes! Sure! But... In a right time. She smiled and run.

OOH! I remembered she looks like. Uhm....... i dont know but seems to be so familar. It looks like she has been important to me. I dont know. Ugh! Maybe I just need a rest. I quickly go to the car and drive home. Sooo cold!. I entered into my house and then I go to my room and jumped into the bed and all I do is to think of her. Ooh! And then after a minutes! I remembered! Who maybe she is. Finally!.

ALENA'S POV

It such a cold night. And everything felts so right! I really like it. Finally after a few months my boybestfriend will remember me ! Hopefully! He can! I miss him so much! I really miss him! Suddenly after thinking of my bestfriend. I think of luis! I feel strange to him! . I feel his..... pft! I will just ignore this. I will just sleep!oh ! Before that! I want to look in the window!

Hmm! What a great night. So cold too! When i look down I saw something. Looks like a girl.  Hey! I shouted. I dont know why i did that.

She just looked at me. Her eyes are sparkling. Pretty girl. Hmm. She looks like... hmmm. Cant remember but she's seems to be so familiar to me. Cant guess who she is. Maybe I just think that I saw her or I dont know. She just stared at me. Weird. And then she run. Ooh! What a weird one. She's so pretty but.. weird. I'll just sleep then.

JALERYO'S POV

OOH! GREEAAAT DAAAAY!! GOODMORNING EVERYONE!!! Its just im so happy! Because im out! And im finally home. Funny that I dont really remember this is my home. And discovered something in my home. I dont know where my parents is. All I just know I only have Step-parents. Sad life. I dont even remember some of my memories. I will just stay in my room and all I do is rest. What a lonely life! I just want to be alone for sometime.

Heeey! Heeey! Someone shouted at my window.

Yes? Oh! Hey you?! What are you doing there? Huh?.  I opened  my window.

I just miss you! Want to discover something? Do you want to know about yourself! Someone shouted.

Yeah yeah, but I guess i'll find out myself! Byee! Alena! See you around. I closed the window.

Ugh! Whats wrong with that girl! She really wants to be with me? Really I have her as my girlbestfriend? Really?! For sure! Thats crazy! Ooh! Im going to be crazy!! I dont even know who i am. Haist! Really?! Hate it! I think I should take a shower first.

Ooh! So cold!.. after 5 minutes im done.

Hmm! Nice day! And when I was trying to get outside I step something, (Bogsh!)

And I fell off suddenly after 2 mins I woke up and realize the soap fell of and I step it thats why.. Owh! My head hurts.

And remember something,

I felt so dizzy. I should go to bed.

And I remembered something.

I should better go to Alena.

ALENA'S POV

OUCH! It hurts! My heart is aching!. My teardrops falls. Cant believe he still dont remember me. I miss him. Sadly

There's nothing I can do. He dont even wants me to be with him anymore.

Thats hurts me more. But the one that hurts me the most is...

He only can remember about Ally. Than me.

Maybe he cant forget her. Why?! He cant see me like he sees Ally.

Why cant he like me the way he likes Ally.

Why?! Cant he need me the way he need's Ally.

Why?!!!!! Cant he LOVE ME!! the way he loves Ally!?.

My tears keep falling. Cant stop my feeling. And how I can confess to him! When he dont remember anything. Only Ally!.

Maybe If Im the one who's dead! He will miss and need me too?!!
I shouted.

Yes of course!!... Someone shouted at my window. Ooh no! Someone heard it! Haisst! Im so Stupid!...

Uhm?. I said. Im really nervous dont even know who's that person.

I will go there in your house! Wait up Alena!. Someone replied. Hmm! Maybe Jaleryo?. But?! How?! Why?!. Maybe not!.

Okay Alena! Calm down! Dont assume! I told to myself.

Aleeena? Im here downstairs. Come here! Someone shouted.

I dont know but I just go downstairs quickly. Oh! Maybe because of being curious! When I go downstairs!

I saw her! The girl I saw on my window last night! Oh my god!.

So hey! Uhm who are you? Do you know me? I said.

Can we talk outside? For private conversation?. Please? Alena. The girl replied.