Jaleryo's friend

ALENA JANE'S POV
I saw him! He have many wounds and his head finally stop bleeding because of the operation.

Thank god he's saved. I think he's fine now.
Great! I sat down and I'd only stared at him.
A few minutes later. I stood up and go to him and I talked to him. I wish he could hear me. I felt his listening..

"Jaleryo,Pls wake up! I need to talk to you!
And i really miss you! I hope you will be better soon"
My teardrop falls. 

"I'd better go now I cant look at you like that." 

So I go out to his room. I can't looked at him like that my heartaches!

Hmm. I want to talk to his doctor.
So I looked around and I saw Harry! I should go to him.

"Pst! Hey harry! What's up?. I smiled at him

"Oh! Hi there Alena! I go here in hospital to... See you!. He said

"Ooh! Haha! So C'mon lets talk Harry! Do you need something?
I said.

"Yeah. I really need....uhm..... You! Alena!. Harry replied.

"What? Uhm! Your just kidding right? I laugh.

"Haha! Of course! Just kidding. Alena... Can you give me your number? Harry replied.

"Uhm yeah! Sure harry!... Here's my number. I showed him my number in my phone.

"Ok then! Bye see you around Alena! Because I gotta visit my friend here. Harry replied.

"Ok see yah! Haarry!. I smiled.

Harry's cute too! But he's not my type.
I liked harry but just a friend. I gotta go and find the doctor of Jaleryo.

I wanna know if he has an amnesia now because the 2nd operation is finished.

I hope he doesnt have an ammesiaaaa! It will be so hard for me!

I was walking around and finally I saw the doctor.

"Doctor!. I shouted.

"Huh. Oh! Yes alena! What brings you here? Do you need something to ask or to tell me?. The doctor said

"Yes doc, the 2nd operation is finish right? So. Jaleryo. Will not have an amnesia? I replied.

"Uhm alena. Im sorry but I couldn't tell. But dont worry we can find out if he's awake! The doctor said

"Ok doc, I will go to Jaleryo's Room. I will wait for him to be awake so that I can find out. I replied

"Ok well then. Thats better Alena!, Uhm pls tell me if he's awake so that I can check him is that alright? The doctor said.

"Yes doc, I gotta go! I replied

I was walking around for awhile and then I go to Jaleryo's Room.
I knocked his room And when I entered there!............

HARRY'S POV
Hmm. Alena is pretty but I liked her as a friend.
I missed my girlfriend right now.
Actually my girlfriend is the ex girl of my friend.

My girlfriend died because of an accident and the last time I talked to her she said that she was going to meet someone at the park.
And its alright to me. She wants me to come with her but I refused to go.
I really hate myself!
If only i accompanied her at the park maybe she's still alive now.
I missed her! Im so stupid!..
Im here in the hospital  at my friend's room.
My friend is here because of an accident. Hmm.
Someone knocked in his room.

"Come in. I shouted

"Ooh!! Haarrry?! Why your here? Oh my god!. Alena said

"I visited my friend. So what brings you here to his room? Do you know Jaleryo? I replied.

"Uhm harry! Actually he is my bestfriend! Alena said.

"What so your his bestfriend?! No way! I replied shockingly

"Uhm yes! So what's the problem being his bestfriend? Harry!? Alena said

"Come here sit down alena. Lets talk about it. I replied

"Finally I know who is the girlbestfriend of my friend! He tells me about his girlbestfriend.. He's really proud at you. But he did'nt tell me your name because he's afraid. I said

"Harry? What? Uhm i mean. Why he's afraid? Uhm. Afraid of what? Alena replied.

"He's afraid that I might like you! Even he knows that I already have a girlfriend but he's still afraid. Jaleryo is so funny. I replied

"Ooh! How sweet of Jaleryo!. He is sooo! Hmm! Is there a problem If you will like me? Haha!  She said

"Yes! But that's our secret Alena and He's so afraid because he dont wanna lose you too! I replied

Alena turned on the television and we watched movies.
Its great with her hmm that's why Jaleryo really likes Alena.

Jaleryo really likes Alena not just being bestfriends. He really fell inlove with his bestfriend.

Im afraid that if he would have an amnesia, Maybe he'll forgot about Alena and me. I prayed that Jaleryo would wake up now.

"Oh!!! Where am i?!!! Who are you?! Heeelp! Someone heeeelp meeeee!. Someone shouted.