The beginning

There was a girl named Alena Jane McCoughney.

She has a long hair and a wavy hair, She's also a smart girl,hot and gorgeous.She's a model too.

While his only boybestfriend Jaleryo Buenavista is Tall boy,Sweet,Cute,Smart and athletic boy.

JALERYO'S POV

My girlbestfriend Alena Jane wants to meet me today in the park.
Maybe she has problems. Im the only one she can talk with.

Im her human diary.Im always there for her whenever she needs me or not. That's what bestfriends are for.

We always eat together in school. The best thing is we're seatmates!. I checked her books and she checks mine.

She is so smart. Our teacher always got angry to us because we're always talking even in class hours,discussion time and breaktime.

She's really good. She always share her secrets to me. I always listen to her. Shes always there when my heartaches because of girl.

She's the only one I can share secrets!. She is a great keeper of secrets. She gives advice to me and i give advices to her.

I will do everything to protect her from troubles. Protect her from the guys. I will always save her. I loved her because shes my only bestfriend.

(Ring Ring) oh my phone rings! (I answered) It is a call from her. From my girlbestfriend Alena Jane.

Oh! Alena! Whats up?. I said

Nothing jaleryo! I just miss you! Eww! I was just kidding! Haha! No im not kidding. Alena said laughing.

Hmm! Any problems? Huh?. I replied

Nope nothing! I was just uhm.. Can we meet?! Pls!. Alena said

Yes of course! Alena! Hmm! Meet me at the park. Jaleryo replied.

Ok i'll wait here! Come quick jaleryooo! Alena said
~end call

Hmm. Maybe she really miss me!
Haha! Im just kidding. Oh! Ok I better go.
I miss that! Ugly duckling! I used to call her that!
Because i like to bully her!

(@the park)

Where's that ugly duckling! Hmm! (Jaleryo keep looking around)

Ooouch! Somebody squeeze me! Let me punch this b*tch! (Jaleryoooo!) I was going to punch that person but theres a girl called me!
Oh! Maybe its just alena.

When I look around. I saw the girl. Shes not Alena!
Shes my ex! Oh no! My ex girl is heree! (Ring Ring)
ooh its alena! Hello alena? Where are you?!
My ex girl is here!

Mmm. Actually im with her sorry Jaleryo were here in the bench go here quick!. Alena said (Alena end the call).

I took a deep breath. Hmm. Ok im nervous now.
How can she do this to me?! .... I slowly walked and go to the bench were Alena and my ex girl Ally sits.

Oh! Hello there Alena! Do you have something to tell ? Because you said that were going to meet here. Only us!. I said.

Jaleryo. Somebody wants to talk to you. Pls Jaleryo. Alena replied

Ok but first let me talk to you Alena! I said

Why? Why? Alena?! Huh?! Speak! Hey! Why? I thought its only the two of us! Uhm like bonding together! Why? Alenaaaa?!

Why heeer?! I dont wanna talk to her! C'mon alena! You were my bestfriend! How did you! I dont like her nor love her!

Im just force to make her my girl because of my stupid classmates! Its just a game! Pls! Alena!.... I said angrily.