The Truth

(After 7 minutes)

ALENA JANE'S POV
Were here!.. I said loudly.

Okay wait up! Coming. Harry said.

Okay!. I replied.

Oh hey! Jaleryo and Alena come on in. Harry said and looks like his kinda nervous.

Hmm!. wait can you tell me whats up harry?!. I replied and I hold Jaleryo's hand.

Ooh. Whats that?. Are you two dating?!. This couldnt be happen!. Harry said loudly.

Ooh. were not. Jaleryo replied.

Come on in, Ally's inside. Harry said.

Jaleryo was shocked and run try to find ally. This could not be happen! I cant lost him again. I have no idea whats going on and  just dont know what to do.

They are inside i guess they dont need me here. I just gotta go there in pool area. I just sat there in the bench and Im thinking whats going on inside. I take a deep breath and I cant take it anymore, I have to go inside.

--

HARRY'S POV
Jaleryo sat beside Ally and im in there front sitting too. Jaleryo hugged her. It hurts. It hurts so much. Seeing your girlfriend hugging her ex boyfriend and the worst his ex is my bestfriend too.

Hello? Are we gonna talk or you keep hugging each other?!. I said loudly.

Ooh sorry. Ally and Jaleryo said and stare at me.

Hey whats up guys? Can i come in? Sorry for disturbing. Alena said.

Yes of course, your part of our discussion. Ally you tell me there's important to discuss right? So just tell us now, we have to know. I replied and just pretend im alright even if that hurts me.

Okay, Jaleryo.. Im not your girlfriend anymore im your ex girlfriend,
you never like me nor love me. Ally said.

Ooh sorry i just cant remember. Jaleryo said and sit beside me.

Just continue Ally. I said and Alena was just listening.

And we dont love each other it was just a game! And you agree with it. I dont know that was a game i just want to have a boyfriend and the reason of our break up is... Harry told me that your just playing with me and our relationship was just a game.
And the next reason is. Ally replied.

What? Do you have next reason?. Alena said.

Yes the next reason is. Someone told me that Harry is inlove with me since he was in grade 4. So i decided to be with harry. Ally replied and stare at me.

And jaleryo, you already know that ally is my ideal girl and im inlove with her since grade 4 until were senior highschool. And finally i have her, i know its okay with you because it was just a game. I said staring at Jaleryo.

Ohh. Ouch! Ouch! Jaleryo replied.

Jaleryo touch his head and were in front of him just dont knkw what to do and whats happening to him. Alena hold his hand and then.

Yeah! I remembered everything. And you ally we met in the park with alena and then you whispered something. Jaleryo happily said.

Great now you remember. Ally replied.

Ooh its good for you jaleryo, now youre okay. Alena smiled at him.

And another thing! After she knows about the game! We talked to each other and we understand it well and we broke up happily and another she knows that who i really loved. Thats you! ALENA! ITS YOU! I LOVE YOU! . Jaleryo said.

ALENA JANE'S POV
Am I dreaming!?! Is this really true?. I slapped my face and hurts so much.

What?. I replied i was so shocked and I really dont know what to say.

You heard it alena, i love you and like you since were elementary, I try to hide it, try not show it! Because im scared. Im scared what if our friendship will gone just because of my stupid feelings! I cant loose you, I LOVE YOU! . Jaleryo said and hugged me.

Why you dont tell me!?. I like you too and love you as much as you do! I LOVE YOU TOO JALERYOOOOO!. I shouted and he kissed me.

And im sorry alena. The day we met in the park with jaleryo. I whispered something to him and i tell him that youre inlove with him too. Ally said and sit beside Harry.

Thats okay! I really liked this day!. I replied.

ALLY'S POV
Eveything seems to be perfect.

I hugged harry and he touched my lips and kissed me with his soft lips.

I miss you harry. I really did. Im sorry for everything. I love you harry. I said and hold his right hand.

I miss you more. More than you do.  And love you more than anyone else do. I cant lost you. Im here to protect you. And i will stay by your side forever. Harry replied and he hold my left hand.

Alena fell asleep on Jaleryo's arms and Jaleryo just hugged her.

Everything seems to be a perfect disaster!.  I shouted.

So! Who wants to go to the beach?! Jaleryo said

Us! .... We said.

Lets go tomorrow. Jaleryo replied.

Is everything really end up happy? Just like a fairytale? Are they gonna live just like in fairytale?  Or not? Find out! And thanks for enjoying my story, sorry for the late update! Xoxo. Find out why they are unlucky inlove!,