Deceived had I been?..

(12 midnight)

 I had just woken up, when I decided to go looking for Michael. What if someone saw him? What would the press say? Better yet, How would his fans take it? I grabbed my jeans and my jacket and left.  I closed my door, and shivered. It was beyond freezing out. Where could he be I thought? I sighed walking making sure I didn't bring attention to myself. Then again, who would be out at 12:00am?

After about 10minutes of walking I stop at 'Chansons Café'. His Shop was always open. I walked in and took a seat. I let out a deep breath, and looked down at the menu on my table. I studied the menu for about a good 5minutes until one of his waiters came.  "Hey!, what would you like today ma'am?" She said excitedly. "I'll have a double moco to go please?" I said sighing, I was too worried about Michael to eat anything! "Coming right up!" She said walking away smiling. What was she so happy for I thought to myself.

I looked around the café, to see if anyone was here. I secretly hope he would be. No one, was here except Me and the guy in the corner. The light was very dim, so it was hard to see. I moved over in my seat a little to see if I could see more. I looked at him, and noticed he was wearing a black hoodie, and very dark jeans. He had on sun-glasses so I couldn't see his eyes. I had a feeling he was familiar, but then again I would have known if I knew him. I quickly turned back around in my seat when I saw the waiter come. "Here you go ma'am" She said happily. "thank you dear" I said taking it and sipping just a little bit. mm it tasted very good at this hour.

For some reason My eyes flicked back to the guy in the corner. I don't know, I felt like I knew him... I had to know him! I watched as the waiter gave him his check. She had asked him something, and he mumbled. Before to long, he'd gotten up and turned around facing me... I gasped... I knew this guy... It was a minute later before I had realized who he really was....... He stared at me, and sighed.. He looked down and then walked out of the café... Who was he you asked? Well..... He was the man.....The man I'd been looking for....for the past hour....He was........Michael Jackson.

SHOUT OUT TO ALL WHO FOLLOWED ME ON HERE!! MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!! ALSO SHOUTS TO THE PEOPLE WHO LIKED THIS BOOK AND INSPIRED ME THE MOST!!!:) I LOVE YOU ALL