Arriving Home

Michael and I had just gotten home, when his phone rung. I looked at him and he looked very uncomfortable. I sighed, and went upstairs to put my stuff up. I wasn't going to wait around for him to explain the phone call. Plus, He thinks I trust him and I wasn't going to mess that up now.

Michael and I had just gotten home, when his phone rung. I looked at him and he looked very uncomfortable. I sighed, and went upstairs to put my stuff up. I wasn't going to wait around for him to explain the phone call. Plus, He thinks I trust him and I wasn't going to mess that up now. I walked into our Dark bedroom and put my stuff down. I felt so comfortable here. Our room was dark with white walls and a red bedroom set. I sighed, and looked around the room. Just a minute ago it seemed like I was just a lonely girl with a photo-shoot session. Now, I’m a girl with a photo-shoot session and a baby!

Well, and of course Michael. Truly, He didn’t want to be with me.  He wanted to be with me only because we had a baby on the way.  That Tate girl… Maybe he wanted her.  He claimed he didn’t love her, but still made love with her.  I looked down at my stomach and sighed. I hadn’t told scar I was pregnant. I’m sure she would freak, and hold off my next photo-shoot. Even though I wasn’t that far along; she’d surely give me that ‘what’ stare and automatically put me on bed rest. I chuckled at the thought of her, and quickly came back to reality. I was about to lay down, until I heard Michael walk up the stairs. It sounded like he was on the phone, but I couldn’t make out what he was saying. I looked at the bathroom door (that was connected to our bedroom) and then looked back at the room door. I didn’t know if he was coming in the room or still on the phone with the same person but I sure wanted find out. So, I quickly ran into the bathroom and closed the door. I locked it and listened carefully. Michael came into the room, and called out my name. “Bre?” He said hoping I wouldn’t be there. I didn’t answer. I heard him sigh and continued his conversation. I wondered if I would like what I hear. Or if I should be listening at all. Anyway, I stop and listen to see what he was up to. I trusted him, but I could never be so true. 

“Yeah? You like that?” He said sounding really amused. “You want me to come over tonight baby?” He said in a whisper barely audible. I gasped, and looked at the door knob. I wanted to come out bad, but I wanted to hear more. I leaned into the door and listened some more.   “      Oh Tate!” He said moaning.  Ok that was it. I wasn’t going to listen to him anymore. He was supposed to be with me! I unlocked the door and opened it. I heard Michael say “Let me call you b-back” He said hanging up the phone. I didn’t want to talk with him so I closed the door back. I sighed and heard him walk to the door. “B-Bre?” He said coming up to the door and knocking on it. I stared at the door for a minute and shook my head. How could he lie to me? I wasn’t going to cry... I just stood there. I didn’t answer when he called me again. I turned around and went into the mirror. This time I was going to show him, I didn’t care. I fixed my make up and put on some clothes in my bathroom walk in. After about an hour and a half, I came out. My makeup, my hair, and my clothes were done. To my surprise Michael wasn’t in the room. I laughed a little, not caring and went down stairs. When I reached the bottom of the stairs, I saw Michael. He was on the phone and had a piece of paper in his hand. I don’t know what he was doing, and I really didn’t need to know. As I reached the bottom of the stairs, Michael looked up at me. He froze for a second, and sat there and looked at me. I rolled my eyes, and grabbed my purse. “Hey, can I call you back later?” He said and after a few seconds he hung up. I went to pick up my cell phone from the counter and soon as I looked back Michael was standing right behind me. He looked me up and down before speaking. “W-Where are you going?” He said looking at me and crossing his arms. “Out” I said avoiding his eyes. Michael was about to say something but suddenly stopped himself. “I’ve got to go” I said approaching the door. “Wait!” He said walking to me. “What?” I said annoyed. He looked at me and frowned. “Did you hear me in the bedroom?” He said nervously. I looked down at him and shrugged. “Mhm” I said crossing my arms and looking at him. “WHY Michael? Why??” I said furiously. “I-I don’t know…  I just” Michael looked down and started tearing up . “After everything I said yes-“I said before he cut me off. “Bre, I don’t know ok! I-I.. She called me and started talking….”He trailed off. I sat down on the sofa. “Go on, because I’m waiting to hear this” I said getting an attitude. Michael looked at me and sat down beside me. “Bre.. She started talking dirty. And I fell for it.. Bre I love you..I just….love sex too. “He said with tears pouring down his face.  “Michael..” I said speechless “I love you too…but maybe you should be with her… and we’ll just raise the baby separately” I said with tears into my eyes. “NO!” he said wiping his tears and standing up. “WE’VE HAD THIS COVERSATION ONCE! I’M NOT LEAVING MY BABY!!” He said screaming and throwing glass. “M-Michael calm down” I said getting a little scared. “NO I’VE BEEN TO CALM AROUND HERE! MAYBE IT’S TIME TO GET LOUD BRE!” he said furiously. Michael leaned over me and started into my eyes. “GO upstairs and DON’T come out!” He said pointing his finger. I hurried upstairs with tears in my eyes. What has happen to him? Why was he like this towards me? He was the one doing wrong! Not me!!