Truth Be Told

"Your w-what?" I said looking at him in disbelief. " I said. I'm falling for you Bre" He said frowning and looking deep into my eyes. "You don't even know me that well Michael!" I said raising my voice a little bit. "I guess it's time to tell you huh?" He said taking a seat and looked at me. "Uh huh, long time ago" I said folding my arms and Narrowing my eyes. "okay, It was about a week ago.. I started having feelings that I was needed somewhere...To my surprise It was with you.. For some reason your the only person I could feel-" Michael went on telling me how he was sent to me because I needed him and he needed me. I couldn't believe it. He even told me about the time I cried wishing to see him again.

Snapping me back into the real world, Michael looked at me. "Bre?" He said sadly "Michael..?" I said answering him back. "Do you love me?" He said standing up and reaching for my hands. Surprising myself I let him grab them and he closed the space between us. "Yes" I said holding my breathe. I was looking down when he lifted my chin and leaned In. "M-" I said just before his lips hit  mine.  I was enjoying this very much...Maybe even wanted it. His kiss began to get deeper, and soon I was wanted more. "Michael" I said catching my breathe. He looked at me and smirked "Yes my love?" He said smiling and kissing me again.