Making Things Right

Michael crossed his arm and glared at me. "What does that mean?". I looked at him and narrowed my eyes. "Don't play dumb with me! Me and MY child will be just find without your  help!" I said rolling my eyes and looking at him up and down. He looked at me disbelief. He opened his mouth and then closed it. He stood there for a while, staring at me. I looked at him and smacked my teeth. "And your looking at?" I cut the TV and laid back. He slowly walked to me and stood over me. I looked up at him shockingly. He was calm, and his no longer had that spark. Uh Oh, I did it this time. I was sure he was going to yell, but he didn't. He just stood there and looked at me.

"You d-don't mean that" He said quietly. I glared at him and rolled my eyes. "Go away Michael" said a bit annoyed. "No...." He said calmly but I could tell he was shaking. "Why?" I said looking up at him. "I'm not leaving my child Bre..Never" He said tearing up and shaking. I felt bad... I knew he loved kids, and I went and said something like this. "Michael I'm sorry...I didn't mean what I said" I took his hand in mine. "I-I know...I shouldn't have yelled at you. I-I'm just" He said while tears where rolling down his face.

"No, I should have never invaded your privacy or yelled or say what I said. I'm the one who should be sorry" I  said biting my lip and crying. He looked at me and nodded. "You should have trusted me, if we are going to be in a relationship then you have to trust me Bre" He said shaking his head and looking down at me. "W-We are in a r-relationship?" I said confused. He looked at me blankly. "Yes.. I mean if you want.. We have a baby Bre.. I'm not letting my child be raised separately." He said sternly.  "I know... I don't want it to be raised like that either. But This will never work Michael" I said looking at him and shaking my head. "And why not? It's not fair for the child Bre.. You know I want to raise my child with two parents. "He said in a serious tone. "Michael I understand that! but.. if we do consider this we'd have to hide."I said biting my lip and looking the other way. "no we wouldn't ok? Just trust me on this okay?" He said looking at me and taking my hand.

"Okay, Okay!" I said chuckling. He pouted and leaned down to kiss me . I made a face at him and he started laughing. "Haha can I go now?" I said looking up at him. "Yes, I think so! Let me go check!" He said leaving the room and going to see. I shook my head, and picked up my cell phone. I wanted to make an appointment with my doctor. I wanted to make sure that the baby was safe, and didn't get hurt in the mist of all of this. Just as I was getting through with the phone call, Michael walked in. "The doctor said you can go!!" He said excitedly. "YAY!!!" I said getting up and smiling" "ouch"  I said sitting back down. I looked at Michael and he chuckled. "What's so funny?" I said pouting cutely. "Haha, slow down girl! here let me help you!" He said coming over to me. I was so ready to get home!!