My Baby Girl: Sarah Michelle Jackson

(9 months later/Hospital)

"AHHH GET HER OUT OF ME NOW!!" I said scream at the nurse. "Bre stop yelling at her!!" Scar said panicking and looking like she's about to faint. The nurse went to go get another one, to start delivering the baby. "IF YOU DON'T GET HER OUT OF ME RIGHT FREAKING NOW!" I said jacking her up. She looked down and me and started laughing. "i'm sorry dang!" she said looking at me and laughing. The nurse came back in and started the delivery.

"On the count of three! 1...2....3 PUSH!" the nurse said at me. "UGHHH" I said pushing and screaming. "One more! PUSH" She said screaming..  "AHHHHHHH" I said pushing it out. The nurse smiled and went away with her. I laid back and looked at scar who was smiling. "I wish Michael was here to see this" I said frowning and remembering him. Scar sighed me. , and looked at  me. "I Know... ok? Just relax.."She said trying to take my mind off of him.

Soon as I looked up the nurse was bringing my baby to me. "It's a girl" She said handing her to me.  "Ah she's beautiful" Scar said smiling down at us. I smiled holding her and kissed her forehead. She was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen! She had a pretty brown eyes, and tan skin. She smiled up at me and I melted. She had her daddy's smile, and his grade of hair. She was beautiful! "I think I'm gonna name her Sarah Michelle Jackson! " I said smiling and kissing her cheek.

 (THE END......To  be continued)