Not Michael or Confused?

I sat on my bed and cried. How could Michael do that! He's the one cheating! I've been loyal to him! Michael didn't seem like himself.  I put my head on my pillow and cried until I heard Michael come in. I looked up at him and he laughed. "Did that hurt your feelings baby?" He snorted. "Y-Yes" I manage to say looking away from him. "Well... you aint seen hurt yet baby girl" He said nodding his head and snapping his fingers.  "Michael? Why are you being this way?? What happened?" I said looking at him and shivering. Michael walked slowly up to the bed and looked at me. "One word... TATE" He said biting his lip and winking.

"Best woman ever! and you? I thought I loved you. But Bre...I lied" He said laughing and staring me in my eyes. "I can't trust you. Your nothing compared to her".  I gasped looking away from him. H-How could he say that? We have a baby on the way soon!!! Something was wrong, Michael was never like this.. well not this bad!  "M-Michael..Y-You don't mean that.." I said trying to keep cool. "Like heck I do!" He said reaching for me. "Michael stop! we have a baby!" I said crying as he held my wrist. "It aint mine" He said smirking and letting go of my wrist. I fell back on the bed and looked up at him. He laughed, and started backing away. "Baby girl...Your nothing to me "He said walking out the door.

I was completely heart broken. I couldn't believe Michael said that to me... How could He? I thought we had something here. I laid back, and sighed. I was holding back anger and hurt. I sighed, and cried for hours.  I wasn't going to get up at all... I was so hurt and scared he'd hit me. I was so confused... Was that Michael?