Eight - Missin' You

A/n sorry I hadn't been updating lately. School got to me and traveling did too.

___________________________________________________________

Ashton's pov

Watching Karina had passed away it hurts, her screams are still in my mind because I'm in love with her, and I can't let her go. "Ashton we gotta go." Calum tells me grabbing my hand. Jasmine, Michael, and Luke is walking back into the house.

"We are suppose to go?" I ask Calum. He didn't the I don't know expression and push me forwards.

"Children what are you guys doing?" The lady asks.

"Going back into the house?" Calum says.

"Go ahead, meet at the living room for our fun little games." She says. Once we into there we see more bodies.

"Mimi!" Jasmine screams.

Mimi, Jessica and Karina's bodies all sitting in a chair. I see the couple walk in with a gun. "Okay, Ashton. You going spin and shoot someone while spinning." The guy says giving Calum the gun. He stands up and begin spinning. He shots Michael in the arm.

"I'm so sorry Michael." He sobs. The guy came up with a knife to stab him, I guess to finish him off. It just Luke, Calum and me left. Who gonna down.

____________________________________________________________________

I forget the authors note I'm so retarded 😂😂