Ten- Epilogue + Authors note

A/n the authors note is at the end of the chapter!

___________________________________________________________

Luke's pov

We finally got to Calum house. I'm gonna spend the night at his house, in the morning we going to head to police station as they want us in for questioning. The screams of Ashton still haunt me. The blood of Jasmine dripping down her forehead. The body of Jessica still haunts me. The drowning of Karina. Michael getting stab in front of us. Mimi's dead body on a chair looking at us eyes open.

Sure we left Jasmine in the house but we couldn't find her. We had to leave. I hope she gets found by the police.

"Luke. Your mother is calling." Calum mum, Joy comes in the room with a phone.

"Hello Mum?" I whisper into the phone.

"Your on the news and I'm making sure your okay. Your friend Jasmine is alive in the hospital with bad condition, her mother called me and wanted you guys at the hospital." She tells me the news.

"Okay mum. See you there." I tell her.

"I'm not going I gotta watch the news for more updates of your friends dead bodies." She tells me then hangs up.

"Jasmine alive Calum, we gotta go." I tell him.

"What's going on?" Calum asks.

"Jasmine is calling for us at the hospital!" I shout. I leave the house and Calum follows me. We get into his car and start heading there. I see bunch of cop cars.

"What's happening?" I asked Calum.

"I don't know." He tells me back.

"Park let's go." I tell him. Calum finds a parking lot it looks like the whole city is here. I see Michael, Ashton, Karina, Mimi and Jessica walking around. Blooding dripping down. Ashton and Karina hugging. Jessica and Michael holding hands. Mimi peal off skin her brain showing. I scream.

"HOLY SHIT!" I jump up from my desk from school. I look around. I see Ashton and Mimi looking at me.

"Luke are you okay?" He asks me.

"You was dead! Michael, Mimi, Karina, Jessica. Jasmine in the hospital." I start panting.

"Luke do I need to send to the counselor to help you calm down? Miss. S asks.

"No thank you." I tell her.

"It was just a dream." I said to myself.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Oops? The whole book was a dream where Luke was sleeping in class.

Thank you guys so much for reading this fanfic, it means a lot.

Sequel or no? I feel like I don't need to do a sequel but let me know, should I make this dream a reality?