Seven - Fml I can't swim!

A/n I try to get creative with titles but lmao I can't. But once the final person died before the first one it's the sequel bitches
_______________________________________________________________

Karina's pov

As they start filling up the pool the liquid there filling it up with blood, honestly it stinks and you can smell it off the bat. "IS THIS BLOOD?" Jasmine yells out, frightened. I see everyone start panicking. Luke tried to reach the part of the pool to get out and he doesn't have luck, he falls back down. The blood goes all over the place and mostly hitting Calum in the face.

Luke gets up from the blood. "Damn it Luke!" Calum screams at him.

Luke looks at Calum. "Atleast your shirt isn't cover in blood, I wonder what kind is this." Luke says while he goes into thought.

"Because I'm not stupid!" Calum mumbles.

"Maybe it's period blood." Jasmine tells them, she looks at me then smirks.

"I'm getting out of here!" Michael screams.

"Jasmine stfu, lets don't talk about that." I tell her rolling my eyes.

"Karina, can you swim?" Michael asks me.

"Hell no." I tell Michael.

"Your eighteen years old!" He tells me.

"Yeah, honestly I know that." I say rolling my eyes.

"How?" He asks me.

"I don't know ask my parents after I die." I tell them.

"We have to help her." Calum suggests.

"Leave me." I tell them with tears coming out of my eyes.

"No." Jasmine says. "We have to survive all of us."

Ashton looks at her. "Sacrifice me." Ashton says.

"We can't." Luke says. I see Calum and Michael out of the pool. He gives his hand out, Luke grabs it. They pull Luke up then it's Jasmine who gets up.

"I'm not going to leave you." Ashton tells me.

"You have too. Chase your dreams." I tell him. I push Ashton towards where he's going to go then he looks at me one last time then the boys their hands out. He grabs onto them and they push each up, the blood is coming more fast and I wave before the blood sweeps me under, I hear screaming then my body start going out.

_____________________________________________________________

Karina is dead my friends.

Anyways have a good day/ night

-K