Four - Death is upon

A/n lol bloody scenes maybe who knows?

____________________________________________________________

Michaels pov

As I see Jessica runs to the living room and hiding behind the sofa, I see the lady comes behinds us but I'm not trying to die, Jessica is stupid for hiding behind the sofa like in regular hide and seek.

"DON'T PLEASE!" She screams, I hear her screams echo.

"I'm sorry but your came into my property time for you to die!" She screams back, I see spit going into Jessica's face. Jessica tries pulling back and smacking the whole lady in her face.

"BITCH LET ME GO!" She screams, I see the lady pulls out a knife and start to skin her alive. Jessica lets out a scream. I hear laughter thru out the house. Jessica blood starts to come up for her mouth, she choking on it. The lady begin to cut off her fingers. Then after her finger she stabs her in the heart.

"Haha now your died." The woman says as she walks away from Jessica. Her blood is starting to go every where. I walk over to where she at. I look at Jessica dead body, I see some dry tear lines because she just passed away after her bloody murder. Her long black hair is now full of her blood.

"Rest in peace Jess." I said as I run away from the bloody murder scene. I pull out my phone and I'm try to call the cops. I have one bar this is my only chance. I dial 911 and I wait for them to pick up.

"911 what's your emergency?" The lady operator says.

"Hello, I'm at a place and my friends are getting killed from left to right." I whisper into the operator.

"Where at?" She asks.

"The haunted house out of town." I said.

She moves in her chair. "I heard a lot of murders there but when we sent officers on the scene there's no evidence or bodies there." She tells me.

"Hurry please just send people." I plea to her.

"Alright help is on the way." She says then hangs up.

_____________________________________________________________

And one murder is done, I have some murder scenes planned. So I'm still thinking who should be the next person dead,

See y'all later

(I'm updating worldwide tour Fyi after this so if you wanna check that out go ahead)