9. Ooops

Emil and luckas were waiting in the middle of the town. As soon their father gave the signal luckas was going to prick his finger and let a drop fall. Then Emil would telaport him to the other zones, before another drop could fall. One drop for each zone, then Emil would heal it and go back to leon before the holos could even emerge from the ground.

BOOm! BOOm! BOOm! BOOm! BOOm!

The lights were off.

Clo! Clo!clo!clo!clo!clo!clo!clo!

The black Light were on.

Emil looked around waiting for the signal. He saw leon waiting g a top the western inn. Leon saw Emil staring at him and smiled a knowing smile, it's like the smile was saying just give up and come and kiss me.

Flash back-to five minutes earlier.

Every one was getting into there places. Emil was telling leon what to do while he was running around with luckas.
"...okay just wait at the top of the inn, I don't care if they are destroying the other buildings. You will stay here and wait for me." Emil said in a stern voice.

"You know I can, like, take care of myself. Last time I was just, like, lost my composure." Leon said slightly irritated for being treated like he was a newbie.

"Still, don't move from that spot! Do as I say please." Emil asked

Leon smiled and said, "okay, but only if you, like, say you love me." He said mischievously.

"W..what!?" Emil's eyes widened and the biggest blush came onto his face.

Leon took a step closer, leaned in and whispered in Emil's ear, "like, tell me you love you. Emil." He said very seductively.

If it was possible Emil's blush deepened. Leon took a step back still smiling.

"I.....i........mmmmmmnnn........i love y-you." He mumbled almosto uncoheritly.

"What I, like, didn't hear you." Leon said smiling even more than before.

'He definitely heard me! That bastard!' Emil thought.

"Ugh! J-just do what I said! Or I'll.....I'll never say I....it!" Emil blushed furiously and stormed off.

'God he's so adorable'

Flashback end

"Emil! That was the signal!" Luckas said snapping emil out of his thoughts.

"What? O-oh!"

"Let's go!" Luckas said grabbing Emil's shoulder

"Yeah, hold onto your butter." He said and a second later they were in the surrounded by a scorching heat, and there was sand everywhere.

Mei gasped and jumped back into Mathias'said arms. Hyung soo's eyes widened. Yaoah just smiled, and greeted them pleasantly.

Luckas was glaring at mei but then they were gone again.  Next thing going they new they were surrounded by trees and vines "Right on time boys now hurry take luckas back em, and take a break. Let your partner handle the holos, only step in if he needs your help." their said to them

"I can handle myself mom." Emil said

Next thing going they new they were surrounded by trees and vines. And then there feet sunk into mud and moss. There were trees but very few, it was mostly Moss and vines. "Ugh, I always hated the swamp. Good luck."
Emil said but then he was gone.