009

I got my tattoo early this morning, I am still awaiting Sue Clearwater to arrive for my haircut. I am sitting beside Paul on the couch when my Uncle Sam tells me I will patrol with Paul Monday through Friday, 5 in the morning to 5 in the afternoon, 12 hours in wolf form.

Sue finally arrives and I couldn't be more excited. I am getting my haircut for my wolf. I still cannot believe I am a shape shifter now. I didn't know Sam was my dad's brother..... So, he is the reason we moved here???? Sweet mother of mercy.

Sue has me sit in a chair out in the backyard. She throws a plastic hair shield around my neck and she grabs her scissors. She cuts my sweet brown hair and let's the hair drop into the uncut grass. The wind will blow it away into the way.

Jacob walks out. "Paul, Miranda, we have been invited to the Cullen's for Bella's and their graduation party."

"I love a party." I wink. "When is it, Jakey?"

"Tomorrow night." He says.

I smile. "I'll go."

Paul rolls his eyes. "I'll go because Miranda is."

"Although I can care for myself." I roll my eyes at Paul.

I imprinted on him during my tattoo this morning. He thinks I'm property and it is making me angry. Paul glares at me before he takes his offer back. I kiss his cheek when Sue finishes up my hair.

Emily has made a feast for lunch. I smile and I make a plate full before sitting next to Leah. She is happy not being the only she-wolf in the pack now that I have phased.

After eating, Paul wants me to stay all night with him. Tomorrow is my first day of patrol, tomorrow is Friday. So, I will have a weekend off after my first morning on patrol. So, I leave Sam's with Paul.

Anne hugs me as soon as I enter the house. She compliments my hair before sending me with Paul. Anne leaves for her job, she is a police officer. I have a party tomorrow night after patrol.

I lay out the perfect dress and stuff before I change into some comfy pajamas. Paul is sleeping in his boxers and a white tank top. I climb in the bed with him and he immediately wraps his arms around me.

"I want to go tomorrow, to that party." Paul whispers. "I like getting out; plus, who knows what will happen."

I nod in agreement before I snuggle against his side. I close my eyes and I fall off to sleep.