Chapter 13

A/n yoyoyoyo thank you all so g*sh d*rn much for 1.8K veiws, holy crud. I love you all so much!! Anyways, here yo damn chapter

Lafayette's POV

Just as I finished singing Spooky Mormon Hell Dream, from The Book Of Mormon, one of the best musicals ever, I got a call from Alexander, hmmm, that's the second time today, wonder what he wants... Let's find out.

"Bonjour Mon Ami, whats up?"

"LAFAYETTE YOU NEED TO MEET ME AT DIGGS HOSPITAL, NOW!" Wait what?! Why?! What's going on?

"Calm down, please tell me what's wrong?!?"

"Its Hercules!! He was just fucking hit by a car! Please come now!"

And on that note, he hung up, while I stood there in shock.

Hercules, my Hercules was hit by a car.

A fucking car hit him.

I shook myself out of my state of shock, turned off my music and grabbed my coat and car keys.

Getting in the car, I sighed. This was going to be difficult to see him in the hospital.

-time skip brought to you by me cause I'm lazy as fuck to Lafayette walking in the hospital-

I saw Alexander sitting in one of the waiting chairs, tapping his foot progressively and biting at his finger nails, looking around anxious.

"OH, hey Lafayette,' he continued to bite his nails and tap his foot " they're still running a few tests and making sure he'll live or whatever they call it, come sit down."

He motioned to the chair next to him, and I took the offer, sitting next to him. The biting nails and tapping his foot wore off on me, and I was soon doing the same.

"Mon Ami, do you think Hercules is okay?" I asked, really worried and my vision was getting slightly glazed over.

"I really don't know laf, I hope so, we all do. He was hit by a small car driving at about 70 miles per hour, is what the police said."

"oh."

"Yeah, I really am sorry, I know I didn't do it, but I'm sorry. He'll make it through though. he has to" he whispered that last part to myself, as I felt a hot tear slide down my cheek.

"Wait no, stop that, don't cry I don't know how to help people who cry, I'm sorry, think of some good times. I promise on my own life that he won't di-"

"Alexander and Lafayette?" Called a new voice. I looked up, it was a nurse.

"Yeah?" Me and Alex answered at the same time.

"Uhm Hercules is asking for you two, you have only a few minutes to talk before we have to let him rest until about tomorrow."

This time only I answered, "alright, thank you, we shouldn't be long"

The black haired nurse led us down a long corridor, to his room. She stopped outside a wide, pale door.

"This is his room, like I said you only have about threw minutes, I'll come back then." And on that note she left us with ourselves and the un-opened door.