Chapter Six

Authors Note: Hi guys sorry it took so long! I'm so busy all the time but I'm currently ill in bed, trying to get better, so since I'm bed bound (and can't move because I need to be good again by this weekend!) thought I'd work on this story a bit. 

Also, I'm writing a new story and I'm determined to complete it. It's sort of going to have origins of this one, since the boy will be very simalar to Demario. Although it's sort of a play on the rich girl falls for a bad boy, but I'm going to strip it down, make it relatable to teenagers by incorperating loads of situations based on REAL life situations I've found myself in and a lot of you guys probably have which sort of portray the dangers of being a teenager/young person in this world at the moment. I'm going to make it really gritty. Anyway, to the point, I really want a CO-WRITER for it. So if anyone could just drop me a message on my page or on this story (whatever you want to do) then you could e-mail me something you've done and if I feel your writing style you could write it with me? I'm not sure what the plans are for the story but I'd like it to do big things, go places...etc. And I'm determined to finish it by the end of 014! 

Anyway thanks for the supportive comments, I know this story hasn't got many reads or people following it but I remain loyal to the people who DO take their time to read it, and faithful that hopefully it will go somewhere as far was Wattpad is concerned. So spread the word! And now I'll give you the next part to the story - apologies for the LONG A/N. Stay Blessed x

Chapter Six

I'm tempted to grab the next boy I see and kiss him. I feel so lonley. Somehow, seeing Demario all over Nichole made me feel lonlier than I did before. 

I still can't believe it.

I mean, me and Nichole aren't anything alike. So his 'type' must pretty much apply to anyone. Including Nichole with her bleach blonde split ends and badly applied foundation which appears to be several shades darker than her pale bumpy skin. 

Also, in the back of my mind, I think I kind of hoped for him to come running after me - to Nichole's shock - and beg for my forgivness. I laugh out loud at the thought. Demario is nothing like that, I'm pretty sure of it. 

'Kyla! Hey!' A squeaky, too-smiley girl from my year called Sophie grabs my shoulder. 

'Hi Sophie.' I reply slowly, stepping away from her hold. 

'You're so tall! I wish I was tall as you.' She beams at me. I don't even bother to reply. I hate when people from my school try to socialize with me. Before I took time off school, nobody was bothered about me. They all knew some of the shit I was going through; nobody helped me, or even talked to me. Then when I came back, because I'd learned to apply makeup well, grown my hair, joined a gym and wear nice clothes, and because it's well known that I'm best friends with Mikayla, they suddenly want to know me. What's with that?! I guarantee that Sophie alone has probably associated me with every name under the sun. I just have that effect on people I guess.

With that, I walk away from Sophie, in to the toilet. 

It's just convinient, since suddenly I feel my stoumach turn. I quickly pull my hair behind my shoulders and lean over the toilet to be sick. 

I'm never sick, so I'm not used to it. 

'Fuck.' I flush the toilet, then lean back onto the wall of the bathroom, allowing myself to fall asleep here; a glamarous end to one of the shittest nights I've had in a while.

(Unfinished)