Dancing is ALWAYS Fun

{EDITED} 

Well today is the stupid dance that everyone is making me go to. It's the 50's, and guess what, I HATED the 50's. It was WAY to colorful, in all honesty, but literally everyone wanted me to go, I've been playing friendly with them and even Damon's acting like he wants me there, and of course me and Alaric hit it off quickly. I'm wearing this beautiful dress because I don't do well with 50's clothing and I told everybody that, and by everybody, I mean everybody in school.

Elena told everyone that I was her twin sister that had to be given away. I haven't been back to the apartment since my sister was stabbing herself. Well, anyway, Klaus/Alaric looks at me and signals me to go over and talk to Bonnie and Elena, so I do after glaring and rolling my eyes at him. I haven't seen Elijah yet, he must still be daggered, anyways I go up to the two. Bonnie looks at me and smiles, she's just glad because she's not the only witch, and she's the only one that knows about my being a hybrid besides the obvious.

"Hey, Alex!" She exclaims rather loudly. "Hey, Lex." Elena says calmly, thankfully. "Hey Elena, hey Bonnie. Please remember I have sensitive ears." Her face goes into guilt. "Sorry, I forgot." Elena looks at her like she has three heads. "What do you mean you forgot? Bonnie, she's a vampire, you'd have to forget that she was a vampire to forget that." Bonnie glares at her. "I did forget that, because unlike every other vampire in this town I like her, no offense Stefan." I look behind me to see every vampire in the room listening in, and I see Stefan laughing and Damon glaring at the three of us.

Me, Bonnie, and Elena walk outside, while the two of them argue about Bonnie doing the spell to kill Klaus and speaking of the devil. Klaus/Alaric comes up to us breathing hard from running. "Hurry, come with me he has Jeremy!" He yells. "What? Who?" Elena asks panicked. "Klaus, hurry follow me!" He runs off and we follow him, while I'm laughing in my head a little. We enter an empty hallway, when Elena askes "How much further?" I roll my eyes a bit. "Just a little further, come on." He waves his hand forward, and Elena stops in her tracks and looks at him oddly. 'You're so stupid Klaus, you should have known she wouldn't fall for this.' I sent him in his head. he looks at me and glares but before anyone notices he looks away.

"Klaus doesn't have Jeremy, does he?" I ask, smirking. "No, he doesn't I just needed to get away from that party, ugh 50's not my generation, WAY to colorful." He said acting exhausted. I pointed my finger at him and started jumping like a kid and said "Hey, that's what I said!" Causing him to start laughing. Elena just shook her head at me while Bonnie laughed a little. "Alaric, are you on vervain?" Elena asked cautiously. "Now, Elena, why would you ask me that?" He said being a smart ass.

"He's being compelled!" Bonnie yelled and I shook my head, walking between Klaus/Alaric and the two girls. I looked at the girls, arms crossed. "Nope, wrong again, he's not being compelled by Klaus, he is Klaus, just in Alaric's body." I state, Klaus walks over, putting his hands on my hips and says "Ding, ding, ding we have a winner." I stay put, faking fear and trying to hide it. Elena backs up a bit. "Oh, don't worry love, I'm not here for you, you're not on my hitlist tonight, but however...." he looks at Bonnie and I tense".... you are."

"Run Elena. Go get Damon and Stefan! I got this! Go!" Bonnie yells and Elena takes of running as fast as she can go, I flip Klaus around and fling him into a wall then go and stand by Bonnie. He looks at me questioningly. "Something the matter, love?" He asks, a little astonished. "Your hands have been lingering a little too long, Nik." A look of annoyance crossed his face and he rolled his eyes. Bonnie looks to me in betrayal, I frowned at her then winked. She looked away realization on her face. Klaus advanced towards her and she used her powers to throw him away, he got up laughing and she did it again, and so did he. So, I threw him into the furthest wall, only harder, he got up and groaned.

"Bonnie run! Right now, run!" I yelled she smiled at me and went to run but Klaus snapped her neck. Tears came to my eyes then I remembered something. I focused on her and sent her a mind message telling her to pretend like she was dead, I looked over and seen Elena looking at her then at me I smirked at her, and she frowned getting that I 'wasn't' on her team. Then Klaus grabbed my arm and we were gone.

*time skip*

Klaus nearly broke the door open and threw me onto the couch and right on top of Katherine. I grimaced and sped in front of him and growled. " WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?" I yelled, oh I was pissed but so was he. "ME? ME? WHAT WAS THAT AND TRYING TO HELP THE BENNET WITCH!" He yelled. "IM HELPING YOUR DUMBASS!" I took a breath calming myself as he did the same, we didn't like fighting but when we did it got bad so we tried to stop ourselves before it got to bad".... if I try to help her they're going to think I'm still on their side, and that's what you need right now. So, shall we get you back into your body now?" He nods and I do the spell, my sister not saying a word to me.

*time skip*

I stomped into the Salvatore boarding house the next day only to be tackled into a hug by Elena, me and Klaus decided that today I was going to tell them whose side I was truly on. "Is Stefan and Damon here?" I ask. She shakes her head no. "Bonnie told me what you did, thank you!" She says. I bite her and take a sip and throw her onto the couch, I bit her vocals so she can't speak or scream. "I'm done helping you and your pathetic groupies, now when Damon and Stefan come in give them a message for me, ok?" I say, she nods. After relaying my message, I leave.

Elena's p.o.v.

When Damon came in, he healed me and asked me what happened and I happily told him. He called Stefan and when he got there I told them that she wanted them to call her. They did.

"Wow you actually called I'm shocked."

"What do you want?!" Damon growled into the phone.

"I want the moonstone, and if I don't get it I will rip this town apart until it rains blood. Starting with Jeremy and Jenna... Elena, so don't test me."