I Need A Change Boys!

So i turned off all my humanity and all my emotions. let me tell you that it is AMAZEING. i havent any idea as to why any vampire would want to keep their emotions and humanity on! oh well i guess theres that living in secrecy (sp?) thing but we could just compell them. all well, anyways when i first left i ran into some wherewolves in texas while on my way to california a week after i left mystic falls. they decided i would be the only vampire they liked since... well i dont know why, but im not complaining. anyways me and Jake are like theclosest two people could friends wise, so me and him are like closer tha me and stefan. not really sure how long ive been gone but ill just have to ask when i get back. anyways, Skyler is the guy who your super close to but you flirt with all the time. and, not that im complaining or any thing, but they are ALWAYS shirtless. yay me, no sarcasm to it. im sitting at a bar in las angelas, surrounded by the guys that were there when we arrived, all covered in bite marks from me, and jake and skylar. i got the best idea ever. i shot up and was going out the door yelling over my shoulder "STAY HERE ILL BE BACK!" and out the door i went. its time for me to have a change. i vamp sped to the salon. i went through the door and compelled them to get to me immediatley, when i took my seat the set to work on my hair. "what do you want, sweety?" the girl asked. i smirked and told them what i wanted. after they were done i absolutley loved the new colors in my  in my hair, and i loved the new style even more. (not the colors just the style in the last link.) after i got my hair done i went to the store and got a small gauge in each ear and bought a bunch of these ear rings. then i went and got snake bites (not the nose thingy) and bought alot of multi colored lip rings. then i got my belly button peirceing and bought these, and these, these, and these last ones. and i got a weird nose peircing. i didnt get any more for this except one or two black ones. i got my tounge peirced. i bought these for it. i went to my apartment and changed close after all this because im going to get a tatoo and i need to have my skin showing a little better. after i changed clothes i went to the tatoo shop. i got one on my right  side, my left side, on my left leg, on my right leg, my right upper arm, my left upper arm, my back, on the back of my neck above my wing tatoo, my left wrist, on my right wrist, on my right wrist below my other one, my left foot, my right foot on the side, the top of my right  foot, below my left elbow, below my upper arm, my left hand, my right hand (dont tell me about my tatoos, thats what it says), on my left hand, on the top of my left hand, my chest tatoo, and since im covered now thats my last one. i've always wanted to get all of those things i just got, but klaus says that those things are stupid and that i shouldnt get them because its ruining my perfectness or whatever. but he doesnt control me, i control me. so i got everything i have ever wanted! yay! i hope the boys like it, but if they dont well they'll get over it. ofcourse all my peircings and tatoos were already healed and i made all the people forget i was ever there except for the salon people because i actually paid there. why? because i felt like it! IM IN A GREAT MOOD! WHOOP WHOOP! no? ok anywhore, im going to change again because the tatoo people got ink all over my outfit, but i cant blame them that was a lot of tatoos. like 21 or 22? i dont know oh well. i changed into this with these shoes.  i vamp sped back to the bar and walked in to see the boys dancing with girls surrounding them, and all my guys walking around. the boys probably told them to walk so they would get the blood flowing. im a very neat eater. thats why my first outfit wasnt covered in blood when i left. i lean against the wall smirking. "well boys looks like you know how to have fun without me." i teased. they jumped a little and look at me. when they see me  they're eyes pop out f their head. "ok, you look way hotter like that!" skylar exclaimed. "yea i agree with my brother!" jake agrees. i laugh and grab skylars hand and start to dance with him the music blaring.after a few hours the boys went to the car, i drained all the guys and compelled the girls to sit in a corner and not to scream no matter what. i puored gasoline all over the place, then i lit a match while walking toward the door. the boys were already driving away. i threw the match behind me and vamp sped a couple miles away, i stop and look behind me just in time to see the bar blow up and jake and skylar pulling up beside me. the next day on the news, 20 drained of blood, 15 torn to peices,  5 that were healthy and had nothing happen to them, all blown to bits in an explosion at a bar on the edge of las angelas. i feel no guilt. i feel no remorse. i feel nothing.