I Dont Want To See Him Stefan!

I woke up not remembering were i was. i rolled over to land on something hard, and comfortable. i looked up to see stefan, then yesterdays events hit me and i started to cry quietly. only to be wrapped into a hug by stefan. i looked over to the window and i couldve swore i saw a flash of blonde hair, but i just shrugged it off.

~KLAUS' P.O.V.~

I woke up on my bed. how the did i get here? oh rebekka probably moved me here. there was a reason i didnt want to be here, i copuldnt come into this room without thinking that she belonged in here with me. that she should be laying next to me. she should have her head laying on my chest. thinking all of these things made me cry even more. i had asked rebekka to go and see if she went to the salvatores last night and to see how she was doing. rebekka came into my room and layed down beside me. "shes with stefan, he's trying to keep her calm, she was crying and screaming all last night with what i gathered from damon and when i looked into the window of stefans bed room she was crying again." she explained softly. i nodded and told her i wanted to be alone, she hugged me and left. the only person i wanted to be with right now was her. my best friend. my life. my love. my alexandria.

~NORMAL P.O.V.~

when i stopped crying again stefan turned the shower on and practicaly ordered me to take a shower, despite my protests, all though he did sit there on the toilet and talked to me. he said he would lay out some clothes i had left here one time when i stayed the night. after i got a shower, i dried my hair and curled it like my sisters. i put on a light layer of face make-up and some eyeliner. when i stepped out of the bathroom with the towel still on i grbbed the clothes off stefans bed and went back into the bathroom. after i had got changed i walked down the stairs and sat next to stefan immediatly. getting a weak glare from elena and caroline once i lay my head on his shoulder and i sympathetic smile from damon. "you dont look as bad as last night." elena said, very rudley actually. in a flash she was being held against the wall with my hand around her throat. caroline stood up but damon pulled her back down telling her not to get involved. i let my fangs and veins appear and slowly leaned down right against her ear. "i already dont like you elena, dont ake this worse on yourself. if i were you, i would shut the hell up." i growled and threw her onto the floor and was sat back next to stefan. "do you want to go to the grill and tell me what happened?" he asked glareing at elena a little. from what i was told this morning while taking a shower, his emotions were now back onand he was back with elena all though he knew what she said got to me, and there fore it bugged him a bit. we stood up and walked out the door and didnt even bother with the car. we vamp sped to the grill and walked through the door taking a seat. after i had told him every thing that happened last night he was ready to go and torture alaric and get that stake to use on klaus. i however, despite my anger, still loved him and didnt want that so i calmed him down. we ordered some burgers and sat and talked. he even made me laugh a couple times. i looked up to the door just intime to see klaus and rebekka walk in. my eyes widened and stefan turned around. he looked at me and said "are you ready?" i shook my head quickly. "no im not ready. i dont want to see him stefan!" i whisper yelled. he nodded looking for a way out, when i remebered something. i looked at him and sent him a mind message telling him my power. he nodded and took my hand, i looked up to see klaus walk towards me when he disappeared and we were at the falls.

~KLAUS' P.O.V.~

she was just there. where the hell di   oh yea her damn orbing power. GODDAMMIT! i sighed and walked back to the bar with rebekka. i ordered a bourbon and started to drown my sorrows in alcahol (sp?).

A/N: ok so i know its short but im kind of running out of ideas, so please help? and this was kinda just a filler on what happened after the whole screaming thing. uh i think that was a great way to show how much klaus and alexandria were actually in love and hated that they lost eachother, but anyways please comment your ideas and ill give a shout out to the idea i like best ok?