Mikael

I woke up with a gasp. but i guess you would if you died and came back to life to. i was keeping my eyes closed and listening to all the noises, and trying to smell a familiar scent. but because i died and need blood all my mind kept coming back to the one little thing i kept

feeling....... hunger. " you can open your eyes darling, i know your awake, your heart beat sped up". some british guy says. i open my eyes groaning and when my vision focused a man that was all to familiar was right in my face, and i jumped back and fell off the bed right on my face with a "umpf". "now that was very silly of you, love". he said, and i growled at him with as much hate as i could muster. "mikael".

*time skip*

do you know what it feels like to have chains dipped in acid that burns your skin everytime you move, tied around your wrists holding you up off the ground as tight as an original vampire-hunting vampire can tie things? well if you dont.... lets just say its not very good for your skin.

mikael had knocked me out and changed my clothes, which i would have been grateful for except it was this weryoungwercool.tumblr.com/post/50183169459 (please do not report). yea not so grateful now are we. i opened my eyes to see thats what im wearing and mikael sitting across from me in a chair, and im not feeling so hot but i keep up the confidence. "hey thanks jackass, i needed some new underwear". i say with all the sarcasm i have and he laughs. "see darling thats why i love you so much, even when in a troublesome situation like this you can still hae a great sense of humor". he exclaims, i growled at him. "so you love me huh? well do you love me enough to let me go?" i ask hopeful. he smiles getting up from the chair walking closer to me and my heart rate escalates. he smiles even bigger and get only a few cintemeters away from my face, and shoved something very sharp into my stomach. as much as i wanted to scream out in pain i didnt, i held it all in. "nice try love, but its not working". he states and i glare. "figured id give it a shot" i groaned out. he smiles and looks at me weirdly. "at least you remembered my favorite color".

*time skip*

after many, many, hours of toture and him laughing at my snide remarks. my sister burst through the door, now let me say again my sister burst through the door and snapped mister douches neck before he could even process what was happening. she chained him to a chair with chains that were soaked in what i assumed was vervain, then she looked at me. "oh my god!" she muttered. she un-chained me and soon realized that i couldnt move anything but my head, and that was only an inch. she sped off and came back with 6 guys and helped me with the first one, then i didnt need her help, i just attacked. when i was done i felt much better and my sister handed me this dress fashionandfatshion.tumblr.com/post/49238544983/white-dresses...  and these shoes 4.bp.blogspot.com/__oDjRfJKwos/TPJuGljQz-I/AAAAAAAAAGs/zTfCf... and told me to go and take a shower. when i came out mikael was awake and yelling at me to un-chain him but i just looked at him, kat handed me my phone and told me i needed to go because she didnt want me to get hurt again. i agreed and told her to be careful, she hugged me and i kind of just stood there awkwardly and then left. i check my phone to see 30 messages, and 3 missed calles. 1 call from stefan and 10 messages, same for rebkka and klaus. but i was only missing for maybe a day and a half.

STEFAN MESSAGES:

1. hey where are you?

2. are you mad at me?

3. im taking that as a yes.

4. why are you mad?

5. DAMMIT ANSWER ME!

6. are you really mad?

7. hello?

8. this is rediculous!

9. OMFG

10. WHATEVER TALK TO YOU WHEN YOUR NOT BEING DUMB BYE!

REBEKKA MESSAGES:

1. hey, the coolers are hidden in the lockwood cellar behind the wall when you first walk in okay?

2. are you there?

3. hello?

4. are you going to get the coolers?

5. DAMMIT ANSWER ME!

6. you are being very rude!

7. ugh, whatever.

8. this is silly message me back!

9. its not like you gut kidnapped by mikael or something.

10. OH MY GOD YOU GOT KIDNAPPED BY MIKAEL, DIDNT YOU?!?! IM CALLING KLAUS!

KLAUS MESSAGES:

1. love text me back as soon as you get this

2. come on please

3. rebekka says youve been taken by mikael

4. text me back tell me its not true

5. DAMMIT ANSWER ME!

6. so im taking this as an "oh my god klaus ive been taken come and resque  me"

7. come on come on come on

8. please say you lost your phone and text me back telling me your okay

9. love?

10. if you dont text back in 6 min. im coming to save you

~ end ~

well since the last message was from klaus like 4 min. ago im going to call him first.

~ CALL ~

ALI, OH MY GOD I WAS SO WORRIED THANK GOD!

klaus, i got taken but im fine.

SO YOU DID GET TAKEN?!?!

yes, but kat saved me, okay?

katerina saved you?

yes she did.

well thats...... shocking.

yes i know, im going to pick up elenas blood and bring it to you, okay?

okay ill text you the adress stay safe for me okay, love?

okay i promise.

alright, i love you bye.

i love you to, bye.

~ END ~

 as soon as i hung up i texted rebekka and stefan telling them what had happened and took off towards the lockwood cellar. i got the blood and went to the adress that klaus had sent me, as soon as i was on the porch the door  opened and i was ingulfed into a hug. klaus dragged me into the house and put the blood onto the dining room table, and started kissing me repeatedly. "klaus, what are you doing?" i asked laughing and kissing back at the same time. he chuckled and said "just making sure your real". he pulled me into a very long and passionate kiss and the i was slammed onto the bed that was in, i presummed, his room.