Chapter 7

Keir got on the same train as Valentina in hope to see Anabell talking to her and for him to join in on the conversation. He came on the train only to find Carnell hold Valentina by her waist.

“Are you freakin' kidding me,” he mummers to himself.

At this point Keir was just pissed. He left the train station went South towards the Fountain Area. When he entered the Fountain Area he saw Mutable fae everywhere just waiting to causing trouble on the next human available.

“Oh, he is mad,” Keir heard one of the faeries say.

“Someone is going to get it tonight,” another one said.

Keir really did not care what the faeries had to say he had one person in mind to talk to and that was Anabell, even so, those faeires are not in his court so he has no concern for them. Keir went into his villa to find Anabell's room. Keir stormed into Anabell's room only to find her gone.

“This shit is not happening to me,” Keir tells himself.

Keir walks out of Anabell's room and slams her door only to find Anabell walking down the hallway.

“Where have you been!,” Keir screamed at Anabell.

“Damn, Keir relax yourself,”Anabell told him.

“No I'm not going to relax. We need that girl to make our court stronger. Where were you?,” said Keir still frustrated.

“Well, I was not here.”

“Just tell me where you were. I'm really starting to get pissed off now.”

“I was with Nerio!”

“Why are you with the other court whose trying to get the same girl as us!,” Keir grabbed Anabell's wrist and pushed her back.

“It's not like I am telling him anything that we are doing and do not touch me,” Anabell pushed him.

“Shut up, because you are suppose to be loyal to your court, but obviously you can not do so,” Keir pushes her back so hard she falls on the floor.

“It doesn't make a difference, if I am not telling him anything, then it should not be a problem,” Anabell slapped Keir.

“ It does not make a difference things can slip and Nerio can not be trusted. I do not know Nerio like that,” Keir then punches Anabell and uses his scorpion power to temporarily paralyze her, “I do not know what you told Nerio, but I am not going to have this in my court. For now on you are no longer my consultative and you are no longer apart of my court.”

Keir unparalyzed Anabell. Without a word Anabell went in her room started packing her stuff up.

“I want you out by midnight,” Keir told her, “And remember the strongest Scorpio always wins.”

Keir walked down the hallway and left Anabell in her room.