Long Time No See

(A/N: Hey guys! Just a bit of warning, there is going to be a little spoiler on the current manga, but don't worry I won't spoil it too much! I kinda did already, and people who read the manga already knows it. Anyway, enjoy!

Third POV

"There goes our vacation. It was over in a flash." the red head brother sighed.

"Well, we never expected something like this can happen." the sister agreed.

"I'm sorry that I dragged you into this...haha."

"No, I had fun. You had some nice friends here."

After their victory against Mozuya, they had to take the bus back to school. Now they were walking towards the dorm, holding their own bags.

"Hey, can you at least hold your own bag?" Or not. The brother held his own bag, and her sister's.

"I'm tired, lil bro." she stretched.

"Don't call me that. And what if someone hears?" he said irritated.

"Don't worry, they won't know," she assured him. After a few moments of silence, the older sister noticed something wrong.

"Who's there?!" she asked, suddenly stopped in her tracks. The brother was so confused until he saw a group of guys coming out, and surrounding them. He stood in front of his sister as they both stared at the guys.

"Yukihira Soma, and Saiba Shiro, right? You'll be coming with us."

Before the brother could confront them, his sister tugged his sleeve and nodded at him. He stopped and listened to his sister. Soon, they were lead to an office. We were lead into a room, where a man sat there as if he was the boss. He had long, swept-back hair, glasses and various jewelry, such as rings and a chain necklace.

"There you are," he smiled.

"Who are you?"

Soon, they 'conversed'. The man talked about his success and his career, and how the two resurrected a shopping district.

"So now, you want to beat us up. Is that it?"

"No, I want the both of you to work for me. I'll make sure that you won't go hungry." he offered them a choice.

"No thanks. We have our personal goals in mind," the sister stepped up and rejected his offer.

"Well, I didn't think you would take the offer. But, you should consider the choice. After all, chefs with that skill of yours are hard to find. Especially you, Saiba Shiro, daughter of Saiba Joichiro." he stood up.

"Allow me to inform you two, both of you have been selected for the Autumn Elections. I'll make you pay for staining my career. That's what people call me, the 'Alquimista'."

"I'm the ninth seat in the Totsuki Elite Ten, Eizan Etsuya. I'll crush both of you on the best stage possible." he declared.

Soonly After~

The elite ten was a student council created by the academy's ten best cooks. They were respected by many and are far more superior than all the students in the academy. Currently, they are deciding the first years that will attend the autumn elections.

"Objection!" The tenth seat slammed her hands on the table.

"Nakiri-kun, your palate, and taste on food are correct no matter what. However, when it is about Soma-kun, you seem to dislike him very much. Did something personal happen between you two?" The seventh seat asked her.