Meet and Greet

Thought: italics

________________________________________________________________________________

Shiro POV

"Akira..."

"Hmm?"

"Can you get off of me?" I said as I tried to push his figure off of me. 

"Ah, sorry. I really missed you."

"Yes, you said that for the 12th time today. But I did come here for a reason." I point out. He immediately got off of me and stood up.

"What spices do you need?" He asked, putting his hands on his hips.

"Well...I need-" A loud crash was heard in the building. It seems like it came from the room beside us. Akira and I looked at each other and bolted out of the room to see if Jun was okay.

"Jun!" Akira opened the door, revealing my brother half dead on the floor, and Megumi terrified.

"How can you be her brother?!" Jun yelled.

"Soma?!" I ran towards his side and helped him up.

"Shiro! Soma-kun got knocked out by professor Shiomi!" Megumi pointed at Jun.

...........................................................................

After a while, Akira calmed Jun down and we all sat down for tea.

"I'm sorry we had to be sorry in front of our guests. I'm Hayama Akira, the lab assistant." 

After we chatted, Jun asked for an explanation.

"Shiro! Why is he your brother?! I never thought you had a brother!" She cried with pointing at Soma. Even Akira looked shocked.

"Well, I never knew I had a brother until I came to this school. But, apparently, he is my younger twin brother to be exact." I explained.

"Ehhhhh!? That's why you look so alike! But I can't accept this!" She pouted like a little kid and looked away while crossing her arms.

"Please Jun-san......teach them for me," I begged. 

She looked at me and sighed. "I can teach the girl." But in the end, she became a talkative teacher writing information on the board nonstop.

"Akira, you can teach them...and maybe you can show me what you learned while I was gone." I smiled.

"Follow me then, it's better to taste it for yourselves. The power of spices." He lead us the kitchen.

"Shiro, he seems really comfortable with you...are you guys friends?" Megumi asked.

"Yeah, childhood friends, long story short, we meet when we were...8? 9? I forgot. Anyway, it's been a long time." I replied. I saw Soma's plotting-something-bad-face while releasing dark aura.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothing." He looks away from me. I ignored him and just followed Akira.

Akira introduced the ways of making curry and how to enhance the flavor even using the same ingredients. Definitely, he has been practicing for years and applying these theories and methods into his own cooking. The topic is curry, meaning that this topic goes straight into Akira's specialty! 

"Shiro, don't think I'll be the same like before, I'll win this time, even after 99 defeats." He said as he smirked.

"We'll see about that. I look forward to your dish on that day, where us two will go against you."