Unfaithful Pleasure

This might be terrible but I've had writers block for forever. So bare with me.

************************************

He wants me. Plain and simple, but he's married. He's 6'2, darkskin, a muscular build and a smile that could charm the panties off of any girl. That's definitely what he did to me.

It was a normal day at the office with the usual meetings in the morning, lunch and then more meetings with occasional flirting and touching. Around lunch, the bosses wife came to speak with her husband and from seeing how she stormed out I assume it did not go well.

After the incident the day continued as normal. The day was coming to an end and the only two people left in the building was me and the boss. I stood up from my desk and proceeded to head into his office. I knocked on the door and heard him say "Come in" in his deep baritone voice.

I opened the door slowly and stepped in and closed the door behind me. I turned around to see him sitting back in his chair with the sexist smirk on his face. I walked forward making sure to sway my hips more than usual. I made it to the seat infront of his desk and sat down.

He then asked me "What brings you to my office Ms. Simmons?"

"I came to tell you I was leaving for the day and I hope you have a good night Mr. Davis." I said.

"There's something else you want because you would have just said that standing by the door. Instead you took a seat so again, what brings you to my office." He smirked.

"You right Mr. Davis. There's something else I want and its you, but you're married."

He stood up and walked around his desk. When he walks you could see his arms flex under his suit making him look beyond sexy. He walked around behind my chair and put his hands over mine that were resting on the arm rests. He lowered down to my right ear and said in a seductive voice "Just because I am married doesn't mean I can't have fun."

He then slowly slid both his hands up the length of my arms as he licked the rim of my ear and then nibbled on it. His hands made their way to my chest where my shirt was unbuttoned.

He reached inside my bra under my shirt groping my boobs and pinching my nipples as he kissed on my neck making me moan out loud.

He starts to slowly lick and bite on the spot he kissed last. He kisses his way up my neck until he reaches my lips. We start the kiss off slow and passionate and then make it rough and aggressive as he rips the shirt im wearing and yanks off the bra I was wearing.

He stands me up never breaking the kiss as he walks me backwards towards his desk. He then wraps my legs around his waist and lifts me onto the desk as I unbotton his shirt.

He then moves his hand to my thigh going up my skirt. He moves my panties to the side as he rubs his thumb over my clit slow and hard. He then slides his index finger in my pussy as I kiss on his neck.

My hands travel down his chest down to his abs to the buckle of his pants. I unbuckle his pants as he continues to play with my pussy. His pants fall to his ankles as I reach into his briefs and pull out his massive cock. I start to stroke his 9 inch and he throws his head back as his thumbs slowly stops playing with my clit.

I stand up making him stumble back as I then push him back into the seat in front of his desk. I then take my skirt off and seductively slide my panties down to the ground and slowly walk over infront of him swaying my hips. I get down on my knees and spread his legs to move between them.

I grab his dick and run my tongue from the base of his shaft to the tip of its head as i circle my tongue over the tip of his cock. I take the head of his cock into my mouth sucking on it hard as i continue take go down taking all of him in my mouth deep throating him. I lift my head slurping on his head as I slide my tongue all over his dick.

He then reaches down pushing my head back down on his dick as he fucks my mouth. I can feel his dick touching the back of my throat repeatedly. I lift my head of his now glistening dick and stand up. He then lifts me up putting my legs on his shoulders as he stands up with my pussy in his face.

His tongue slides over my pussy between the lips. He kiss my clit then takes it in his mouth sucking on it. He nibbles on it making me moan his name. He slides his tongue in my hole now tongue fucking me. I grip his head pushing him deeper into my pussy.

He takes me off his shoulders and sits me on his desk. He pushes me back to lay down on it as he spreads my legs. He then slaps his dick on my clit before he lines himself up and enters me making me moan out.

His pace starts off as slow deep strokes making sure too hit my spot every time. He then picks up his pace going faster to where all you hear in the room is our skin slapping against each other and our moans. He then leans down still stroking fast and takes my right nipple in his mouth. He circles his tongue over it and then bites down softly. He moves to my other nipple showing the same attention as he uses his hand and his thumb rubs my clit sending a euphoric amount of pleasure.

He removes his dick and lifts me to stand up and bend over the desk as he fucks me from behind. He then says, "who's pussy is this?" And all i can manage to do is moan. If possible he manages to go harder and faster. He repeats it more sternly and says "Ms. Simmons who's pussy is this?".

I say between moans " I-Its...ohh fuck...I-Its yours baby..." He then slaps my ass as says "This is my pussy and anytime I wanna fuck this pussy I will.." My moans get louder as he continues to hit it from the back.

I then say "Baby im about to cum.." He says "Hold it baby I'm almost there.." He then slows his pace doing long deep strokes again. He hits my spot repeatedly before he says "Cum for me baby."

I cum on his dick and he cums inside of me. We both collapse on his desk breathing hard. As soon as he goes to say something someone barges into the office catching us both off guard......

************************************
Long over due but finally a new chapter. Not as good but hope you enjoyed.

Bye.