15

scott walked through the open castle doors and glanced around for mitch. "little one?"

mitch let out a low growl and flicked his hand, forcing scott against the wall.

scott glanced down at him and tilted his head.

mitch circled him for a moment, his dark eyes raking up and down his body.

scott followed him with his gaze, his own eyes darkening.

suddenly, mitch stalked forward and kissed him hard.

scott immediately kissed him back, wrapping his arms around him and holding him to his chest.

mitch flicked his hand, transporting them to their bedroom. scott was now lying on his back and mitch was straddling him.

scott looked up and met his eyes, his eyes darkening even more.

mitch waved his hand again and scott's arms appeared tied over his head, and he was shirtless.

scott glanced up at his arms, then back at mitch, raising an eyebrow.

mitch ignored him, bending down to sink his teeth in scott's neck.

scott's breath hitched and he closed his eyes, gripping at the rope that was tied around his wrists.

mitch drank hungrily, his hands feeling scott's skin.

scott let a small moan escape his lips and he arched his back slightly.

mitch forced himself to pull away and kicked his lips, glancing up at scott.

scott met his eyes and made a small noise.

mitch immediately turned his attention to scott's neck, biting and sucking and nibbling harshly.

scott moaned shakily, arching his back.

mitch pulled away a few moments later and smirked with satisfaction when a dark purple bruise appeared. "mine," he growled.

scott looked up at him, surprised, but slowly nodded.

mitch's eyes flashed and he met his eyes with dark crimson ones. "say it," he snarled.

"y-yours," scott forced out, shivering at his harsh gaze.

mitch smirked, nibbling on his earlobe. "good boy."

scott shivered again and strained to look at him. "mitch-"

"what?" mitch snarled, pulling back sharply to look at him.

"what are you doing...?"

mitch was silent for a moment. he wasn't exactly sure how to respond. "you," he said eventually, attacking scott's neck.

+++

scott stared up at mitch, his chest heaving.

mitch met his eyes, breathing heavily as well. he waved his hand and scott was untied.

scott immediately wrapped his arms around mitch and pulled him to his chest.

mitch allowed it only for a moment before he pulled away and opened his arms for scott.

scott glanced at him confusedly, trembling.

mitch rolled his eyes playfully and beckoned to him, causing scott to crawl in his arms.

scott hesitantly laid down and tried to wrap his arms around mitch again.

mitch smacked his arms away - it wasn't enough to hurt him, just to tell him not to. "no. i'm holding you, got it?"

scott reluctantly nodded and wrapped his arms around himself instead.

mitch pulled scott closer and brought the covers over them, giving his forehead a soft kiss.

scott glanced up at him, his eyes slowly fading back to blue.

mitch smiled, his own eyes almost brown. "i love you so much, sweetheart."

"i love you too," scott said quietly, curling into himself.

mitch pulled him closer and closed his eyes, leaning his head against scott's.

scott laid his head on mitch's chest and closed his own eyes, snuggling closer to him and bringing the covers up further.

mitch held scott tighter, pulling him totally on top of him.

scott curled up tighter, tucking his head into mitch's neck.

"did you enjoy that, baby?" mitch murmured, running his hand along scott's back.

scott nodded and snuggled even closer to him.

"i didn't hurt you, did i?" mitch asked softer, worry creeping into his voice.

scott shook his head and glanced up at him.

mitch relaxed and kissed his forehead. "good."

scott blushed slightly and hid his face.

mitch smiled and held him even closer, pecking his lips.

"i love you," scott said quietly.

"i love you too, baby."