Chapeter 2: the boys are back

I came home from school in tears today but I didn't want to bother my family with my problems because they wouldn't care anyway. so like always I put on my best fake smile. of cores I did something wrong and I got yelled at by my parents, and my parents even called me a f**k up and a bitch.

I had it, I went up to my room and forced myself to throw up everything I ate. Then I grabbed my razor and ran out to the park by our house. I hid in the forest area by the park and made a few cuts on my arm and pulled down my sleeve. I hung out in the park for a while. I don't know why but I read my tweets and of corse most of them we're hate with only a few positive ones.

I started walking home still crying when I heard a familiar voice come up behind me. I turned around to see Harry behind me. "Why are you crying?" he asked me. I didn't really want to tell him. "Oh it's nothing. I'm fine." I said and I put on my fake smile again. Of corse, "I'm fine." my most common lie. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "You didn't hear that we were coming back to town for a little while?" he asked. "No." I said. "Oh ya we're back for a week." he said. We walked back to the house together.

Once we got back we found that everyone else had already beat us here. In the living room sat Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn. when we came in Zayn came up and hugged me a told me how he missed me. "Sure he can come back and act like everything is fine and nothing has changed." I thought to myself. At this time I didn't really want to seen him. Yet all I did was hug him back and say I missed him too. After that Louis, Liam, then Niall came and hugged me.