Chapter 7: The Call

I wake up for school on Monday. I get dressed, brush my hair, and put on my makeup. Like usual I drive to school myself because I don't like taking the bus. I get to school and I get called...

"Bitch"

"Whore"

"Idiot"

It's all I hear. I usually ignore all this but on my way to my locker, I am approached by my x-best friend Kate. This time it was different because it wasn't just Kate, she had a posy now. Behind her was three girls, Olivia, Kim, and Jessica. They were three of the cheerleaders and also three stuck up bitches. Kate is a cheerleader now and is more stuck up then ever since she ditched me. "So, you went out on a date with Louis Tomlinson, huh?" she said with a snooty voice, while the rest of them giggled. "What makes you think you are good enough for him?" She said. "Yeah, why would he date a fat, ugly, whore?" said Jessica. They all giggled in unison. I don't say anything, I just walk to my locker breaking the line of girls in front of me. "What's the matter? are you too scared to say anything?" "Bitches." I say quietly as I walk to my locker ignoring the group of girls behind me.

I turn around and they are behind me. They keep teasing me and taunting me about Louis and I. This time for some reason I was really pissed off and I Kate. Later I was called to the principals office. Kate told the principal that I slapped her for no reason. I tried to explain that she was making fun of me but the principal didn't believe me. I was given a detention, which I was kinda glad because I know it could have been worse and I don't have to go home so soon and at the same time I don't have to be with Kate and the other bitches.

----------------------------------------------

The next day at school I was greeted by the group of bitches that got me detention yesterday. This time I just push my way through them without saying a word. They follow me but I still ignore them. I walk to class then when we get there... "So how was detention." she said in a snooty voice. "Good because I got to get away from you." I replied. then just before she could say anything else...

"Will Ali Malik please come with me to the principals office?" said a policeman as he entered the room. "Yes." I say nervously as I stand up. The girls behind me just giggle as I walk away.

*to be continued*

Hey babes, yes I decided to make this chapter a cliff hanger. So what do you guys think will happen next. Feel free to leave a comment on what you think will happen and if you decide to vote that'd be great. Ilysfm!!! ;)