Chapter 11: Skytown

*internal monologue*

Yes! I made it out without being seen. Just out of curiosity, where am I? It's midnight and I've been driving for 10 hours.

I look to my right and I see a motel coming up. I take the exit of the highway to go check it out.
As I walk in I see a check in manager behind the desk. It's 12:00am and I currently have no idea where I am.

"Hello." said the manager.

"Hi, I would like to check into a room tonight." I say.

"Ok let me look, it looks like room 121 is open." said the manager.

"Great, I'll take that." I said.

"Ok here is your key. have a nice night." he said.

"Thanks, and just a a curiosity, where am I? I've been driving for hours and I have no clue where I am." I said.

"You are in Skytown ma'am." said the manager.

"Ok thanks." I said.

"You're welcome, and good night." he said.

"You too." I replied.

*internal monologue*

Ok all I can hope now is that Zayn or Harry or any of them don't find me. There is no way,they would have had to realize that I left town and then they'd have to drive 10 hours in the dark and still have to take the right exit. I'll surely be gone before they even grout far enough. they probably have the police looking for me though, so I'll need to lay low and find a disguise so no one recognizes me.

-------------------------------------------------------
Ok guys, I am so sorry I haven't updated in like 6 months, but I have been struggling with writers block and when I finally got somewhat of a idea, everything suddenly got really busy and I've had no time to write. but I promise that I'll try my best to update sooner. I am still going to be really busy with school and dance, and then everything with dance and competition and traveling will be picking up, but I will hopefully get around to writing whenever I'm on the plane or something. anyway I think I'm going to bring this book to a end in the next few chapters because I'm running out of ideas. anyway bye ilyasfm xoxo.