─ ◉ ─「𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑑𝑢𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 」─ ◉ ─

◤━━━━━ ☆. ∆ .☆ ━━━━━◥

𝐀 𝐌𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭'𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭
𝙰 𝚃𝙼𝙽𝚃 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟼
𝙵𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

◤━━━━━ ☆. ∆ .☆ ━━━━━◥

𝚆𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢:
𝐎𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫26

◤━━━━━ ☆. ∆ .☆ ━━━━━◥

☆☆☆☆

AN OUTCASTED TEENAGER  named Y/n gets caught up in the mix with four Turtle Brothers! Now that she is involved with a threat that includes the world's end, she brings herself to help her new friends fight off Shredder, his two henchmen, Baxter Stockman, and extra terrestrial, Krang.

  As soon as trouble stirs, Y/n begins to have feelings for a very special mutant turtle; Donatello.

━━━━━━━━❪❂❫━━━━━━━━

⚠️ [D̲̲̅̅i̲̲̅̅s̲̲̅̅c̲̲̅̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅i̲̲̅̅m̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅r̲̅] ⚠️

I do not own the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. My intentions are to entertain readers and create a fanfiction that others will enioy.
TMNT belongs to their rightful creators!

I only own the foriegn characters and (Violetta and Rory. And other additional characters).

━━━━━━━━❪❂❫━━━━━━━━

🄰🅄🅃🄷🄾🅁 🄽🄾🅃🄴🅂

▻ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 》Thank you for choosing this book and adding it to your library or reading list! Please, enjoy the other TMNT Fanfictions I have in my works!

▻ 𝐈 𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐙𝐄 》If there have been any punctuation or grammar errors throughout the story, I apologize in advance. All writers are not perfect so it is bound to happen if there are errors. Sometimes, I will go in and edit those issues.

Happy reading! Give me your best comments and vote if you'd like!

****

F/c = Favorite Color

The f/c dress flared and traveled behind her when she stepped out of the dressing room. She couldn't be happier with the result she had in this style. Her aunt Jen told her that she needed to go have a good time and that is exactly what she plans to do. When she left the apartment with a few of her girlfriends to go to the Junior Prom, Y/n snapchatted all of the great moments she had with them.

When the girls arrived at the Prom with many boys in tuxes and suspenders, Y/n tried to gather herself together before she chickened out. This is the Junior Prom! She can't miss this. She forced herself out of her comfort zone and faked it until she made it.

She danced to the music, drank the fruit punch, ate junk food, and felt like this was going to be a night to remember! Y/n is expecting to put these memories on a computer or even a photo album and a scrapbook. She'd be thrilled to call herself a memory collector and tell her children all about the great times she had as a teenager.