chapter 11: thank you

Quentin pov

Reese and I went to dylans house. I knocked on the door. Dylan opened the door. "Please don't hurt me" he said "im not going to hurt you" I said "then why are you here" he said "thank you" I said "what" he said "thank you" I said "for what" he asked "for saving my life last year" I said "what...oh yeah your welcome. Why did you com over to tell me that" he asked. Reese lifted up her sleeves. Dylan gasped. "What did you do" he asked her. Reese showed him the texts. He hugged her. "Why did you come to thank me" he asked me "I was talking to Reese while I was cleaning he wrists then I showed her mine. She asked who saved my life and I said you. She asked if I thanks you and I said no. So we came here to thank You" I said "wait let me see the number" dylan asked Reese. She gave him her phone. He gasped. "Its taylors number" he said.

Dylan pov

"Lets go over to her house then" I said. "Ok" Quentin and Reese said in unison.  We went over to the braungardts house. We knocked on the door and tanner opened it. "Please dont hurt me Quentin" he said "im not going to hurt you" Quentin said "then why are you here" tanner asked. Quentin and Reese lifted up their sleeves. Tanner gasped. "Why" tanner said "last year dylan saved my life. I cut my wrists and he saved me. Today Reese got a text from an unknown number." Quentin said as reese showed tanner the texts. He gasped again. "Wait Quentin did Yuri ou saved her life" tanner asked "yes" Quentin said "wait why are you here" tanner asked "the texts are from you sister" I said. We all went to taylors room. "Oh shit" she said "yeah oh shit is right" I said.

Authors note
Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed. Remember to vote share and follow.

It ain't my fault