chapter 26: dad

Quentin pov tonight was a school dance. The formal. I didnt go because Reese was still gone. I looked at my snapchat. Everbodys stories had pictures ofbthem at the dance on them.
A little while later

Quentin pov

Tanner and Dylan were coming over after the dance. They both were bring people over too. When they got there they both walked in with girls. "Hey" I said
"Hey" Tanner said
"Hi" Dylan said
"Who are your friends" I asked
"This is Allison but she prefers Gator" Tanner said
"This is Mia" Dylan said
"We have been dating for a while" Gator said. I don't like it. It sounds weird.
"We met at the dance" Mia said.
"Oh"I said
"How come you weren't at the dance" Gator asked. I didnt like that question. I started to tear up. I looked down so they couldn't tell.
"Long story" I said
"His girlfriend got kidnapped" Dylan said. Hearing that word made me start to cry. I turned around and ran to the basement. I went into the extra bed room and plopped on the bed. I miss her. So much. I wish she was here right now. I need her. I started bawling. I didnt care that I cried in front of people I just met.

Reese pov

I was I in this room. I couldn't tell what was in it. It was pitch black. Then somebody came in. "Hi honey" a voice said
"Who are you" I said my voice cracking
"Im your father Reese" he said
"Its not possible he left when I was born" I said
"And now im back and my friends sun would like to meet you" he said
"No. No. No no no no."I said
"Too late" he said. Somebody else came in the room. The lights went on. I saw my father for the first time. There was a guy that looked about his age. There was another boy that looked about my age.
"This is Luke hes 17" the man said
"Hi" Luke said. I didnt say anything. Luke looked at me. My father looked at me. The man looked at me.
"Be polite" my father said. I didnt say anything. My father came over to me and slapped me across the face. Ow. I Still didnt say anything. Luke was staring at me. He wasnt even paying attention to what just happened. I didnt want anything to do with yhis boy. Or my father. Or the man. I looked down. I was sitting in a chair. It was like an orthodontist chair. It had a place for your feet and it lowered so you were laying down.
"Luke we are leaving do what ever you want to her" the man said as him and my father left the room. Luke came over to me. He smashed jis lips onto mine. There wasnt a spark like there was with Quentin. I sat there. I had to. He swiped his tung on my bottom lip asking for entrance. I didnt let him in. He asked again and I declined. He kept asking until when I was tr Yuri ing to take a breath he hot in. He kept making out with me. It felt like a year but really it was just an hour. My dad walked in. Luke looked at him.
"Go ahead do it" he said
"Do what" I asked
"This" Luke said as my dad left the room. He took my cloths off. First my shirt. Then my pants. He looked at me.
"Damn your beautiful" he said while staring at my almost completely naked body. He took off my bra. He stared. I didnt like what was happening. I was hoping my first time would be with Quentin. And not be forced to. Luke took off my underwear and he got onto his knees. He started to lick me. I moaned but he kept going. After a while he took his cloths of. I didnt look at him. I had my eyes closed.
"Open your eyes and suck" he said while putting his dick in his mouth. I was shocked. He just sat there for a while then he got up. He lowered the back of the chair.
"Get ready for the time of your life" he said. I was prepared for what was going to happen. He started to have sec with me. He had a condom on. I think. I stared at him.
"Dont worry I have a condom on I wouldn't want to get you pregnant. I just want you for sex" he said. He kept going. What was going to happen to me. I eventually fell asleep. But I still felt it.
"Wake up" Luke said shaking me. I was still naked and he was too.
"How long was I asleep" I said
"About 6 hours" Luke said
"You had sex with me for 6 hours" I yelled
"Yeah" he said putting his cloths back on. I was pissed. What will Quentin do. I need help. Somebody needs to find me. He put my cloths back on and then started making out with me again. He bhai it his toung inside.
"Ill see you tomorrow morning" Luke said as he left me in the room. Alone. All by myself. I started crying. I wanted Quentin.

Authors note
Congratulations to RoseBudMM13 for winning the contest. What will Quentin do. Comment what you think will happen next. Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed. Remember to vote share and follow.

It ain't my fault