chapter 21: Taylor

Quentin pov

I had a dream. Reese lost her memory again and this time it was permanent. I cried. "Quentin wake up" Dylan said. I opened my eyes. "What" I asked "you had the dream again" he said "oh" I said. I went back to sleep only to be awoken by screams. I opened my eyes.  Reese was having the nightmare again. I want over to her and hugged her. She started to calm down.

Reese pov

I had a dream. It was the same dream I had at Dylan's house. Quentin came over to me and hugged me. It calmed me down a little bit. What would have happened if I did break up with Quentin.

Dylan pov

I woke up multiple times over the night. Quentin cried. Reese screamed. It was the same thing over and over again. I went to go get a cup of water. As I got the cup someone jumped on my back. "Where is she" they said. Taylor said. "Who"I said "Reese" taylor said "hang on" I said "ok" she said "Quentin come to the kitchen" I yelled. Quentin came to the kitchen followed by Tanner who was followed by Reese. Taylor came out from the shadows and jumped on Reeses back. Reese screamed.

Taylor pov

I was on Reeses back. She screamed. Quentin tried to get me off of her but I didn't move. "Get off of me" Reese said "no" I said "please Taylor.  Get off. Your hurting me" she said. "Taylor get off of her. What did she ever do to you"Tanner yelled. "She stole Quentin from me" I said  "I never liked you" Quentin said.

Reese pov

Taylor was on my back. Quentin tried to get her off. My legs started to get shaky. My legs buckled under pressure and I fell. Taylor crushed me. I screamed. "Help. Me. Please."I yelled "Taylor you idiot" Quentin yelled. "Help me...me..." i said before everything went dark.

Quentin pov

"Reese. Reese can you hear me. Reese wake up. Reese please" I siad while shaking her. Taylor came up to me. She had a frying pan. She hit me over the head with the pan twice. Everything went black.

Authors note
What happens next. Wait and see. Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed. Remember to vote share and follow.

It ain't my fault