chapter 22: birthday

Tanner pov

Quentin and Reese were both out cold on the ground. Dylan called us up here. Was Dylan taking Taylor's side. "Let them go Taylor.  They did nothing to you" I said
"Why would I do that. I can finally have Quentin and Dylan can finally have Reese" Taylor said
"If you think that im going to help you your wrong" Dylan said
"Fine ill find someone else that loves her" Taylor said. Taylor dragged Reese out to a car then she came and got Quentin.
"We have to help them" I said

Taylor pov

I was in a car with Quentin Reese and Liam. We were going over to Liams house. Once we got there we took them to Liams room. He shared the room with his brother but he's in college. We set Quentin on one bed and Reese on the other. We went in the hall and locked the door from the outside. We waited for them to wake up.

Quentin pov

I woke up and I was in a bedroom I dont ever remember being in. I looked over and Reese was laying on the bed across the room. I went up to the door and listened to the people  talking. It was Liam and Taylor.  This must be Liams room. I looked around the room for a way to get out. The door was locked. I saw a window. It was open. How stupid are they. "Quentin" Reese said
"Shhhhh follow me" I said. Reese got up and we went over to the window. I opened the window and let Reese out first. I followed her and we went up to the fence. We climbed the fence and ran. We ran all the way to a gas station. We called Tanner to come pick us up.

Reese pov

I woke up and Quentin was walking around the room. We went out the window and ran to a gas station. Quentin called Tanner to come get us. One Tanner hot to the gas station we went back to Quentins house. It was Quentins birthday tomorrow. I wanted him to have the best birthday ever.

The next day

Quentin pov

I woke up to an air horn being blown in my ear. I looked over and bit was Tanner. I got up and tackled him. I looked at Reese. She was under the blankets and had her pillow covering her ears. I laid back down and got under the blankets with her. Tanner pulled the blankets off of us. Reese curled up in a ball so I went and wrapped my arms around her. We stayed in this position for a few minutes then Tanner and Dylan poured water on us. I didn't do anything but Reese screamed and jumped up.

Reese pov

Tanner and Dylan poured water on us. I screamed and jumped up but Quentin didn't do anything. I had my pillow and ran to the couch. I tried to fall back asleep. I did.

Tanner pov

I poured water on Quentin and Reese. Reese screamed and ran somewhere but Quentin didn't do anything. "Better go protect your girlfriend cuz i got more water" I said
"You wouldn't"Quentin said
"I would"I said. Quentin got up and went to go find Reese. After about 3 minutes I went to go find them. I went out to the living room and Quentin and Reese were cuddling on the couch. Quentin was awake but I dont think Reese was. Me and Dylan got bowls of water and dumped them onto them. We made sure it was steaming hot water. Quentin jumped and Reese screamed.
"It burns" Reese yelled
"Why did you you do this" Quentin yelled
"You needed to get up" I said. Quentin and Reese ran to the shower and turned it on to the coldest water.

Quentin pov

They poured burning hot water onto us. We ran to the shower and turned on the coldest water. I was in shorts w I while Reese was in spandex and a sports bra. Her whole back arms and legs were red. My back was red.
"It hurts" she said
"I know" I said. Nothing happened in the shower. Tanner and Dylan came in the bathroom and poured a bowl of ice into the shower. Reese screamed I yelled. We got out of the shower and went to go find Tanner and Dylan. We walked down a hallway and they had put cling wrap and my face hight. Cling wrap is clear so I walked right into it. They laughed while Reese got it off my face. Tanner and Dylan ran outside and they put soap on the floor right in front of the door. Reese slipped and fell. I helped her up then we ran outside. Outside were my family and a party for my birthday. Something bad was going to happen. We went to a club to go party. My family had rented out the whole thing. I talked to some family and Reese just stood there. After a while she went outside to get some fresh air.

Reese pov

I went outside to get fresh air. I sat down on the curb. I looked at the stars. I was looking for the big dipper when I found it I looked for the little dipper. After a while I herd a noise in a bush. I went to go look at what it was. Once I got there I looked at the bush. There was nothing there. I felt a pair of hands grab my shoulders. I tried to scream for help but they covered my mouth. I couldn't see where I was going because they put a blindfold over my eyes. Quentin must be worried sick.

Quentin pov

Reese hadn't come back inside yet and I started to get worried. It had been half an hour. I went outside to go look for her. "Reese. Reese where are you. Reese" I called over and over again each time not getting a response. I went back inside. Maybe I didn't see her go back in. I searched the whole building but she wasnt there. I ended up calling rhe police and they started a search party to look for her.

Authors note
No school today there was a snow day so expect more updates today. What will happen next. Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed. Remember to vote share and follow.
It ain't my fault