chapter 4: its all my fault

*edited*
Quentin pov

I was running around my house when I saw that my bedroom door was open. Im pretty sure I closed it. Just in case I went in, and sure enough Reese was there lying on the ground, barely breathing.

"Reese Reese wake up Reese can you hear me wake up" I said/cried while shaking her trying to wake her up. I picked her up and went out my bed room door when dylan just came up to the door.

Dylan pov

"What happened to her is she ok?" I asked Quentin

"im not sure, but I found her so im taking her to the hospital" Quentin told me. Just then tanner came up to us and told Quentin to put Reese down or else. "What are you going to do to me weakling" Quentin asked tanner

"nothing to you but I'll shoot Reese if you dont put her down and let me take her" tanner said. All of a sudden tanner pulled a gun and aimed it at Reese.

Quentin pov

Tanned was acting like a maniac and I had to get Reese out of here. When tanner wasn't looking a I bolted to the door and out to my car. I put her in my car and then drove to the hospital. Then I saw tanner car behind mine following me. Luckily he got stuck at a red light, so I had time. When we got to the hospital a nurse immediately took her into a room. About 5 minutes later she said that from whatever was happening was effecting her pace maker, and her heart started to fail, so she was rushed to emergency surgery.

When they brought Reese back they didn't let me in her room, so I sat on the chair outside of her room. Suddenly tanner showed up, and had his gun out pointed at me. He aimed and fired but I dodged the bullet. He fired again this to hitting me in the stomach. I immediately fall to the ground and start screaming for help. Tanner shot th he gun at me again, this time hitting me in the shoulder. I guess I wont be flexing that arm for a while. Then it hit me. I was going to DIE. I started to panic. I had already lost a lot of blood, and it see me as if time was going in slow motion. Once somebody got to me I could feel my eyelids getting extremely heavy. Then nothing. It was dark. I was scared. I didn't know what was happening. It felt like years before I could move again even though it was probably just a few hours.

I heard talking I couldn't open my eyes, or move my body, but I definitely heard talking. It was a boy talking to a girl. Talking to Reese. I heard Reese talking to some body. Then I heard another voice. It was Dylan's, he was talking to that strange man to. Then I heard my moms voice. It felt like I had not heard my moms voice since forever ago. Then the strange man said that they were going to pull the plug if I didn't wake up by 9:00 tomorrow night. How long had I been out.

The man left and so did Dylan because Reese said goodbye to them. Then my mom said she had work in the morning, so she had to leave. It was just me and Reese in the room. I felt her squeeze my hand and then I moved my fingers. She gasped, and the said that I would be fine. Then I slowly opened my eyes.

"Reese" I said

"Quentin your awake I'll go get a doctor" she said.

Authors note
Thanks for reading. Big thanks to Isabel Meakin for giving me a shout out in her story. Hope you enjoyed. Also im on break from school for 4 days so that means I'll post more but there is a school dance that Im ghost ping to tomorrow night so I might not post by if I do it will be earlier in the day.

It ain't my fault