Chapter 1

Y/n pov

I was in my room drawing my friend Laughing Jack. He is my friend. Some other people think that i made him up just to get attention. But i didn't i met him. I was almost finished when i brother and sister barged into the room and took the picture i was drawing and started to laugh at it and said "Is this suppost to be your friend. Wow i can see where your similarity is. Your both ugly." They had said. "I wouldn't say that if i were you." I told them. Trying to warn them of who was behind them but that was too late. He was right behind them. When they turned around and ripped the paper. They ran into him. "I told you, you shouldn't have said that." I told them. They started to laugh. They had said "Wow Y/n your friendless. You went out to buy yourself your very own fake clown to have a friend that is like you." My sister had said. When she had said that. That had made Laughing Jack Well Laugh. "Hahahah you should have listened to your sister but hahahah you didn't and look where that is going to bring you." Laughing Jack had said.   

Sorry that this is short. I am trying to update all of my books right now. But i hope you liked this chapter.Bye

Stay COOL

~Hannah/Dark_Moon_Angel.