Chapter 2

Y/n Pov

"Bye Bye." I had said to there now lifeless Bodies. I need to run. Run before my parents come in here. "Laughing Jack we need to Run." I told him. He nodded and we had Jumped out the window. We landed and started to run into the forest. I knew that Laughing Jack was a CreepyPasta. I know all of his friends. I had met all of the CreepyPasta. I had met all of them. I even Know slenderman. Well you may be wondering why am i not dead and How come i am not living in the mansion. Well i was suppost to kill today. I was suppost to kill my parents. So i turned around Leaving Laughing Jack and Went back to my house. I see they are still in there rooms and didn't call the cops Yet. They were asleep. I enter through my bed room window and go to there room. They were sleeping. I covered My mom's mouth and stabbed her. I did the same thing to My father But brutal. I had Slit his throat Cut his veins then Stabbed him. So they were dead. With that i turn around to see laughing Jack in shock. "Sorry Just had to Finish the Job and i did." "Hahahah You showed them." "Now lets go." We left the house and me being me i light it on fire. I could hear the cops and ambulance Coming so we had to get deeper into the forest. We do and we met up with Jeff, BEN, Hoddie, Masky, Toby, Slender, and Sally. "Guys its done." I had said. Then walked up to the mansion adn went to my now new room. It had all my favorite colors. It had different shades of F/c (If your fav color is Black then Think of brown and Gray.) 

Ok guys i know this is sorta long but who cares. I got this one done. That is all Bye Guys Bye

Stay COOL

~Hannah/Dark_Moon_Angel.