Chapter 7

A/n yay new chapter. Im writing again yay!!!

Y/n pov

It has been a month since i had left the mansion. Today is the day i have to go back cause i cant hide from them any longer. I packed my stuff and walked out of the apartment. Walking back to the forest. When i walked in there something felt off. Like something bad happened. I walked to where i had last saw the mansion and saw it in shamble'. 

"Who the fuck did this?!" i yelled dropping my bags to the ground. I felt someone else there. It was a dark aura. "Ugh!" I turned around and was met with someone in all red and black. with very sharp teeth.

"Ok i know i have been gone long but i never met u." I mumbled, walking towards the thing. I then figured out who it was. "O My god. Your Zaglo?" I said in shock that this was the one that they were scared of. 

"Yes." The th- Zalgo said demonic. "Ugh why this!? Now let me get this straight before u say anything. You have all my 'Friends' in the under realm? And then ur gonna come for me so that i dont help them escape?" I said not evening knowing that. He looked shocked. 

"U-um. well you S-see. Wait how did u know that!?" he yelled. 

"Oh just the stuff that i have learned, and stuff that comes to my mind." i said walking away before he grabbed my wrist.

  Ok guys that is all for this chapter. Yeah i know i havent updated or been writing that much, but i will. Only thing is that the stories will all get updated in one day. so its each week teh stories get updated. That all Bye guys!!!