Chapter 10

There is gonna be one more chapter that is gonna be the ending, But i will be putting some alternate endings too. So just telling u the end is ahead XD 

A month Later

My pov

Y/n was back with Lj. They had became a couple but there was something that Y/n was hiding. She knew that she would have to tell them soon. But she wasnt ready.

Y/n's Pov

I was back with Lj and it has been the best it took me like 2 weeks to forgive him but i did. This one thing that i didnt want to remember came back. 

"Fuck." I just got a nose bleed. I got up and ran to my bathroom. I put some towels under my nose and it stopped.

"I need to tell them. I havent been going to my treatment." I said to myself. Sighing. I walk out and see that Lj was back. 

"Why were u in the bathroom?" He asked sitting down.

"Um it was because... Well i have something to tell u." I said looking down.

"What is it babe?" He asked. Yes me and Lj became a couple.

"Well. I-i Have C-cancer." I said stuttering and sobbing. I fell to the floor crying. Leaving Lj stuck in a shocked expression.

"EJ!!" Lj called for Eyeless Jack. Ej came and looked around.

"What?" He sounded annoyed.

"I just found out that Y/n had cancer. Did u know?" He asked him furrious. Ej just held his head down.

"H-He was the first one that i told. I couldnt let any of u know. Ej helped me but i havent been going to my cemo. I WILL die." I said as i sat up.

"She knew that i could try and help her." Ej said as he looked up.

"And why cant u!?" Lj yelled causing almost all the Cp's to come.

"I tried the best i can! Her body wouldnt allow the Cemo to work." He mumbled knowing the cp's were behind him. He also knew i didnt want anyone else to know.

"Oh so ur saying that u were trying to save my Girlfriend from Cancer but that didnt work did it!?" He yelled causing all of the cp's to Gasp. They looked at me asking if it was true I just kept my head down Slowly nodding. Causing all of them to gasp. I tried to stand up but i couldnt so i fell. I was ready for the impact to hit me but i felt arms around me.

"I know i should have told u before it got worse. But its at its final stage. I WILL die." I said louder.

"We understand Y/n." Sally said. She had her head down. Just then i passed out.

Ok hey guys sorry i had to put that in there that is what i was thinking about when i was writing this. Dont ask. This is not the final Chapter. The next chapter is the final one but there will be alternate endings. Of what would have happened is she stayed with Zaglo and all of that. Hope u liked the story. With that being said Bye!!